Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Alex

I started my journey with a Sprint Palm Pre!

I'll never forget a little over 2 years ago this past June, I went into my local Radio Shack, and bought an opening day Sprint Palm Pre. I've watched PreCentral and other sites for 2 years, waiting for something new to hit Sprint...but no such luck. My pre with preware and Govnah, made it bareable (both Homebre apps). Although the hardware was not that great, I loved the phone. Had it replaced at least 10 times by Sprint..lol.

I switched to Verizon a couple of months back in hopes of a Pre3 and to hold me off, bought a Pixi Plus off contract at Amazon. So this is where I am now....maybe a Verizon Pre 2 is next!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Question: LG WebOS wont update past 3.60

Hi,  I've tried to find the answer online but can't seem to find it. Just got my LG 65SM8200PLA tv and updated it once to version 3.60. This was easy and worked but it won't update to any versions newer than this. I read some people have firmware version 4.00 / 5.00. My TV says its the 2019 model... 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: MYTUNER RADIO APP

HOW CAN I GET .MY TUNER RADIO, ON MY  LG 32LK6100  SMART TV 

• Palm is Back with a New Palm Phone Companion

If you are webOS enthusiast, you remember Palm as the brand that brought you webOS 1.0 on a smart phone before it was sold to HP fro Touchpads and then LG for Smart TVs. Today, we have webOS off to LG and the Palm brand off to TCL Communications. We have been waiting to see what was to come with palm and today we have a new website that's up and a cool gadget, dubbed a "companion". Below is information from https://www.palm.com "We found partners who were as passionate about celebratin

in Palm Pre and Pre Plus

• Question: how to "forget/skip" wrong XPLAY update

Hello,   I've read on the XPLAY forum about various problems with the latest version, so I decided to postpone the update until the issues are solved. I really don't know where the problem is but the developer said: "They have approved a quiet old version what has no online update functionality and the only way to fix anything or add new functionality is to send it to LG QA team … but they arrrrr soooooo much slow. Ive send them (on several days ago) version latest dev version wi

• Question: No sound on live radio but good on youtube videos

C55ln5750 smart tv has ggod sound on youtube videos but zero sound on live radio via radio stafion direct, iheart, streems etc. . I also get out of memory while searching but I have no open apps. lG Canada “Support????” Claims there is not enough memory on-board to handle streaming radio broadcasts so how do they explain my ability to run YouTube videos with music and no drop in signal of video or audio? My iPad mini can broadvast the target station’s live programming with its limited