Quantcast

LG Store in Croatia

Ima li netko iskustva sa snimanjem (PVR) preko programiranja (EPG) s webos na LG LB671V  modelima ?

Je li snimljeni film imenovam prema imenu iz EPG-a ili prema nazivu programu i trenutku početka snimanja ?

Može li se snimljeni film:

a) preinemenovati

B) premjestiti u drugu mapu

3) može li se staviti RO atribut na film ?

Does anyone have experience with recording (PVR) through programming (EPG) with webOS on LG LB671V models? 

Is the film a title recorded by name from the EPG or by the name of the program and the moment you start recording? 

Can a movie which was recorded: 

a) change the name 

B) move to another folder 

c) can you put the Read Only attribute to the movie?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ahmad Baeisa
      I bought an lg pf50kg  smart projector and can't find netflix, youtube and no app store so i paid for a projector that should be smart and ended up having a normal one this is cheating lg .
    • By Dr. Amin
      I purchased an LG 43up7550 television.
      My problem is with the Lg content store, whereas the Tv is connected to the internet and by the browser can be searched on the internet, the LG content store has a connection error and can not see any application on it and this error occurs when I try to open any factory installed the app on Tv. 
      I set DNS to google DNS server (8.8.8.8) but this problem still exists.
      please help me for solving this problem.
    • By Richard Stewart
      After I complete developing lg tv app,  how other man  test  app?
    • By Nick Payne
      I can stream ABC content using either the iView app on our LG G1 65" OLED, or via the iView Android TV app that is installed on a Chromecast with Google TV that is plugged into one of the G1 HDMI ports. If I stream content using the app on the TV, every few minutes there's a momentary (fraction of a second) interruption to both sound and video. If I stream the same content using the app on the Chromecast, I get no such interruptions. Both TV and Chromecast are using wired Ethernet connections to the same switch, so I can't see that these interruptions are due to a network problem, or I'd see them on both devices. It would seem to be a problem with the app provided on the TV. Other streaming services that we access via apps on the TV (Netflix, Stan, Amazon Prime, etc) do not show the same problem.
    • By RobLGSucks
      Hi,
      I have an LG OLED55B7A that has been rebooting randomly ever since I updated it to webOS 6.00.05 about 6 months ago.  I have noted there is a new webOS version 6.00.20 available.   Has anyone here had the same rebooting problem, and if so, did the latest webOS correct the issue?
      In general, my setup has the LG tv doing as little as possible - it is simply a display for my Roku box via my AVR, as the TV's interface and apps slowly became completely unusable about a year after purchase.  So, no ethernet, no WiFi, all services turned off, etc., and this helped with all of the performance issues, except the rebooting. 

@ LG :  if you ever read this - you have done a TERRIBLE job of managing the software on these TVs.  webOS started off as a real alternative to all of the external set top boxes, but now, I will *never* *ever* buy another LG TV again, and I tell everyone I know to avoid them.  Worst product management in the consumer electronics industry in the past 10 years.
      Thanks fellow sufferers for any tips.
      Rob