Quantcast

When will WebOS Store open in Australia?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The point was that I took a look at the LG Australia site to see if there was any info and posted a link for you or anyone else to check in the future.

This is a user to user webos forum, not LG. If you were looking for official LG response, my suggestion would be to contact them directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By xkurosaki20x
      When trying to cast live videos from smartphone to LG CX Facebook Watch app, the video is stuck on loading; only the live comments are shown.
      Same issue when trying to play the live video directly from the LG CX Facebook Watch app.
      No issues with non-live videos.
    • By Melisa
      I have tried transferring files three times, different versions. All that comes up is the smart view. I am trying to update my firmware on my 65uf6450 that is outdated. Any help?
    • By JEM77
      Hi I currently purchased a LGCX and I was fiddling with the magic remote settings was having issues with my remote in relations to my xbox series x and decided to delete the xbox universal remote settings and repair it in the hopes it would solve my issues,  unfortunately game console doesn’t appear under the universal remote settings menu, I  did a search online but can’ t seem to find how to re pair my remote, I did stumble across a video that mentions how to pair it with the device connector app but that app does not appear under my menus or in the available downloads area, so  my question is was the app removed or renamed and where can I get it, and how do I reconnect my universal remote to my xbox. 
    • By Sana
      Hi
      my lg tv once used to have youtube and other apps 
      other apps are still there but youtube cant be seen, may be deleted by kids by mistake. But when I went to download youtube from content store couldn’t find store ... now m confused. Can somebody help to get lg app store back!!
    • By Mitali Sable
      I am not able to find the Hotstar app in LG content store for :
      [LG] Web OS LH600T
      Software version : 05.30.65
      Please help