Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

MikeA

When will WebOS Store open in Australia?

The point was that I took a look at the LG Australia site to see if there was any info and posted a link for you or anyone else to check in the future.

This is a user to user webos forum, not LG. If you were looking for official LG response, my suggestion would be to contact them directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Web store is open. I downloaded a software update OTA on the android app and it was available. After the update I can access the Web store.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• PreCentral: Monday Brief: Google Wallet issues, BB DevCon Europe, potential iPad 3 dates, and more!

Mobile Nations Podcast Feed Mobile Nations on iTunes Mobile Nations YouTube iPhone & iPad Live 279: AT&T throttling, quad-core, and WD-40 Google disables prepaid cards in wake of Google Wallet exploit Galaxy Mini 2 appears, offers modest improvements at low-end Unannounced HTC device emerges sporting ICS, Verizon 4G LTE BlackBerry DevCon Europe Keynote w/ new RIM CEO Thorsten Heins! Introducing "Battery Saving Mode" - A New Feature coming to BlackBerry OS 7.1 A look at the redesigned BlackBerry App World UI coming with PlayBook OS 2.0 Get paid to upgrade to a new BlackBerry? If eligible, YES! HP introduced the Veer, Pre3, and TouchPad one year ago today HP's Android TouchPad kernel released, still never existed Whitman receives $16.5 million performance-based package for 2011, one dollar salary Apple iPad 3 announcement event rumored for first week of March Make your iPhone photography more striking with the “rule of thirds” Tweetbot vs. Twitterrific vs. Twitter: iPad twitter app shootout! iOS 6 and privacy: How Apple should draw inspiration from Android for better in-app access permissions   Lumia 800 white version announced and hands on LG Miracle Gen-2 Windows phone revealed Nokia takes Malaysia by storm with Lumia launch  

View the full article

By NewsDummy, in webOS News

• 0 replies