Quantcast

When will WebOS Store open in Australia?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The point was that I took a look at the LG Australia site to see if there was any info and posted a link for you or anyone else to check in the future.

This is a user to user webos forum, not LG. If you were looking for official LG response, my suggestion would be to contact them directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ieuan Llwyd
      Somehow when I was watching Live TV a menu I've never seen before appeared — I must have accidentally pressed a button or combination of buttons on the remote.
      It appeared below the programme banner (at the bottom left of the screen) and was something to do with a selecting device to control — there were about 4 icons in a row, and one of them was "Set-top Box", but I can't remember what the other options were.
      Having selected "Set-top Box", which is why I remember that option, I now get five icons appearing in a row below the programme banner:
      Start Recording  |  Start Live Playback  |  Recordings  |  Subtitle Language  |  Audio Language
      See screenshot attached.
      The same menu appears if I press the down arrow ᐁ (below the OK button).
      What's driving me nuts is:  1.) I can't now bring up the original 'select device' menu, and  2.)  wondering what the other options are!
      I'm using an LM6300, running webOS 4.9.5-14 (goldilocks2-gympie).  If any other info would help, please let me know.
      Thanks for any help.

• By Shaun Brennan
      I have a couple of app that have updates available  but when i click update get the following message (unable to update try later) this has been over a week now, also amazon prime and music wont open now and got this message when i tried to delete app (
      link hidden, please login to view) Also tried to install a random app off the content store and got the same message as above 1st message
      The TV is connect to the internet as Netflix works 
      Any help would be appreciated
      Thanks Shaun
    • By JEM77
      Hi I currently purchased a LGCX and I was fiddling with the magic remote settings was having issues with my remote in relations to my xbox series x and decided to delete the xbox universal remote settings and repair it in the hopes it would solve my issues,  unfortunately game console doesn’t appear under the universal remote settings menu, I  did a search online but can’ t seem to find how to re pair my remote, I did stumble across a video that mentions how to pair it with the device connector app but that app does not appear under my menus or in the available downloads area, so  my question is was the app removed or renamed and where can I get it, and how do I reconnect my universal remote to my xbox. 
    • By Jamal Issufo
      Hi There I have an LG webOS TV UN7100PVA, and from the LG apps cannot find the DSTV NOW.  how can I download this app as I need this application