Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Alex

LG webOS TVs in 2014?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• webOS 2015 backwards support to LG 2014 smart tv`s with dual core

I base my question upon the press release from LG that they will launch a brand new webOS for their 2015 smart tv line of products, see http://www.cnet.com/news/lg-plans-new-webos-for-all-of-its-2015-smart-tvs/.   Not much is revealed in that press relase of requirements, like processor  requirements, type of tv model supported and so on.   A natural question would be, will it be backward compatible with year model 2014 TV`s and will we see the ability for a free update, eg. for the dual co

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• The Palm Pre is still one of the most forward-thinking phones 9 years after it launched

If you haven't noticed of late, the latest iterations of iOS and Android heavily leverage gestures with their user interfaces – something that a now defunct mobile platform was known for notoriously implementing. It's almost unbelievable to know that the Palm Pre was launched almost 9 years ago, which in the smartphone industry is a really, really long time. Looking back at what it helped to establish, there's no denying that it was simply one of those phones that was too ahead of its time. 

in Palm Pre and Pre Plus

• Question: 2014 LG 42LB6300 no FF from NAS

I have had my 2014 LG 42LB6300 for several years now, but one thing that bothers me the most is that I am not able to fast forward or rewind when I am watching movies (DiVX) from my Zyxel NSA221 NAS (DLNA support). It works perfectly from my 2011 LG 55LW6500 which does not have WebOS. I also works when playing movies from USB stick or HDD, so it must have something to do with the XFS (or EXT4) filesystem. In addition the TV will sometimes just stop the movie halfway though and start lo

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Does Web OS 3.00 fast forward easily ?

Hello Wow, I just found this forum. I have an early LG smart tv. It goes well, but I want to upgrade to a new one.   I like to play movies from a portable hard drive that I plug in to my tv through a USB port. This works well, with two small problems.   One, is that as I play the moves in our bedroom at night, the remote is hard to use - too many buttons and hard to find.   Two, it is very hard to fast forward or rewind a movie (to get to a place you missed the previous night if you fe

• Question: LG to Update 2014 TVs to webOS 2.0

Thanks to Ruud, one of our members, for posting about this article from CNET.   CNET is reporting as of yesterday that LG is planning to update all 2014 TV models to webOS 2.0. This would be a flip in direction from what they had announced earlier in the year. The articles states that the update will start rolling out mid year to all models. We'll have to wait and see!   The company has confirmed to CNET that its 2014 Web OS 1.0-equipped TVs, including sets like the 55EC9300 OLED, will be up