Layout Change

admin

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bulsat88
      I have a LG webOS TVUM7050PLF which is being used with a satellite dish in my vacation home. I am trying to add a new satellite, which is not included in the embedded list of 30+ satellites of this TV.
      Can anybody help me on how to add a new satellite, which is not included in the TV's existing list.

• By [email protected]
      I have a couple of LG OLEDs in shared spaces, with external speakers, one via optical and the other via analog jack (confusingly named headphones). Whenever bluetooth headphones are used and then disconnected, the TV reverts to "internal" terrible audio. For non-technical people this is permanent. Do I have to train everyone to select the device from the long list or can I set a default?

• By coyote
      Is there any way to delete the preinstalled apps?   I particularly hate the "LG Channels" app because if I were to click the Antennae input inadvertently, something on one of those channels could cause burn in.
    • By Cookie112
      Hello,
      I have a ThinQ LG TV, and there is a feature called 'Home Dashboard'. For some reason, when the TV is turned on, it opens HDMI 1 instead of the Home Dashboard.
      Is there a way to make it so that the dashboard opens by default instead of the HDMI?
    • By me
      When I first got my tv I opened YouTube and let the tv login as lg……. it has always show up as LG and I’ve always used that.  Now that has been lost and YouTube wants me to login. Was there a default email the tv used on first sign on, can I get it back?  Maybe lg(model number)@something.com?