New LG WebOS logo added to Wiki

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By anishjp
      Hi LG
      When playing a video file that is 3840 x 2160 (UHD) in OLED55CX (4K), there is a small black bar at the top and bottom. Is the TV supposed to upscale automatically to its 4k resolution which is 4096 x 2160? How do I upscale it without picture being cut of?
      Regards,
      Anish
    • By SNiPpy YiPpy
      Hello all,
      I believe this problem started after i accidently started and immediately cancelled the download of a app. After this I am unable to install or update any app evem after resetting to initial settings.
      This should be the exact problem found here https://www.lgwebos.com/topic/1918-because-i-can however the solution seems to require a new update. Help?
    • By News Reporter
      LG’s massive ultra-high-definition digital billboard overlooking New York City’s iconic Times Square became host to a three-phase visual spectacle that reflects the company’s efforts to engage with consumers directly around the seasons. LG’s first 3D content series designed for the billboard is a stunning visual display sure to make passersby smile. The new billboard content will run through the end of November.

Taking full advantage of the Times Square billboard’s unique curved design, LG harnesses the power of forced perspective to display imaginative multi-dimensional 3D content which share the company’s core messaging that together, Life’s Good. Launching with an inspiring back-to-school message for the American audience, the 3D illusion begins with an explosion of crayons and swirling images from scissors to school buses, dancing around the screen, eventually spelling out LIFE’S GOOD before being buried by a multitude of crayons as the animation continues its loop.

Over the past year LG has mobilized the Times Square billboard to engage, educate, and entertain consumers during the pandemic. From hosting the YouTube documentary “Life In A Day 2020” by Academy Award-winning director Kevin Macdonald to premiering the “Global Citizen VAX LIVE Extended Concert Sponsored by YouTube,” to encouraging climate action on ENERGY STAR® Day, LG has leveraged the space in Times Square to remind viewers that Life’s Good no matter how challenging our surroundings may be.

“We hope that visitors in Times Square are not only awed by the visual splendor of the 3D display, but also that they will be inspired to believe that no matter the season, Life’s Good together,” said Peggy Ang, senior vice president of marketing, LG Electronics USA. “At the same time, our new 3D content series exemplifies how LG is innovating when it comes to engaging with consumers.”

Contributed by LG USA
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Alex
      LG Electronics who recently moved to give away their popular WebOS operating system to third party brands has announced a major upgrade of their free streaming service LG Channels which has been expanded from 1,600 to 1,900 channels.
      The South Korean Company claims that their LG Channels which is only available in certain Countries, doubled compared to last year with the Company expanding availability from 14 to 25 countries. At this stage it’s not known whether LG Channels will be launched in Australia.
      LG Channels will also be available on more than 30 brands of smart TVs powered by LG’s own webOS TV platform, JVC, Polaroid Hitachi TVs in Australia.

LG Channels’ new UI is designed to help users navigate more intuitively and easily with an enhanced content recommendation function that analyses viewing preferences to suggest the most relevant offerings from its broad library of free content claims LG.
      The new UI is available for LG smart TV models running webOS versions 5.0 and newer, with a version for webOS 3.0 through 4.5 coming soon.
      The LG Channels app for smartphones will launch later this year giving users another convenient way to enjoy the content.
      LG said that they will continue to expand its collaboration with leading global and local content providers to enrich the viewing experience on LG TVs, further diversifying its programming for new audiences with channels such as Rakuten Viki, OnDemand China, BABY SHARK TV and Kids Pang TV. Rakuten TV, already featured on LG Channels in major markets such as Europe.
      Additionally, more than 100 Pluto TV channels will be coming to LG Channels later this year in select countries in Europe and Latin America.
      Pluto TV offers a curated selection of unique channels with local and international fare for all interests and ages, such as Pluto TV Action, MasterChef, Pluto TV Cinema, Pluto TV Telenovelas and Pluto TV Anime.
      And thanks to LG’s distribution partnership with Amagi, renowned producer Quincy Jones’ global hub for music and culture Qwest TV will be launching on LG TVs in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil and Mexico by the end of 2021.
      As an added bonus local services such as Hollywire will be coming to Brazil and Mexico while Spanish viewers will be able to enjoy TV UP.
      Source: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By odesanmi kolade
      I have been trying to downloading Aptoide TV on my LG smart Tv but keep showing File downloading not supported.. My goal is how I can get zoom conference app running on my Smart Tv. Please help!!!