Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Alex

Welcome to webOS Dummies!

9 posts in this topic

Well, decided to slap this puppy together finally, and I hope you find it comfortable here. If you are overwhelmed by other forums and want to start a new with some new people who love webOS, or just want to try a new webOS community, you've come to the right place.

If you're a webOS fan, new to webOS, or just want to learn about webOS, I hope this will be the pace for you! You'll get to meet some great people here who share some enthusiasm for one of the best mobile platforms available. webOS is trully a great system, and we can only hope it continues to advance into new hardware an places. Join us and let's enjoy it together. :)

This site is brand new and launched today. Bare with me while it gets up and running. Feel free to post away and help others become webOS fans!

We can all be webOS Dummies together and learn from each other!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Can you add a "mark all read" button by any chance !!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Can you add a "mark all read" button by any chance !!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

Are you using Tapatalk or our mobile version? Or do you mean the default theme?

just add an button that allows for all threads to be marked as already read so i can tell when convo's are going on and where lol , yes i have tapatalk as well

just add an button that allows for all threads to be marked as already read so i can tell when convo's are going on and where lol , yes i have tapatalk as well

Once you click into any forum, there is a link to "Mark this forum as read" by the start a new topic button. screenshot below:

post-2-0-15691900-1315232699_thumb.jpg

On the main page at the bottom of the forum, there is an overall "Mark community read" where you can mark all the forums read in one shot. screenshot attched:

post-2-0-71476300-1315232973_thumb.jpg

If you are using our mobile version, there is menu button on the top right, that has a button to do the same. I'm not 100% sure about Tapatalk. :D

Thanks I'm using a beta version of an app for TPad and don't see any ! Thanks lol 

Ah, your using the new community app...right? Nice. Start a new thread and post some screenshots...unless you are under a NDA that is...

yeah i cant really do that sir Dan would have my head on a stick lol sorry bud .

That's cool that you are able to test that!!!!!!!!