Quantcast

PreCentral: Install Auto Set Clock Alarm Volume patches

Auto Set Alarm volume patchesIf you need to set an alarm on your smartphone, there are quite a few ways to accomplish this task.  You can create a

link hidden, please login to view
at the time you need the alarm to go off, you can use third party apps like , or you can just .  Using a tool like Power Nap is great because it allows you to separate the volume level of the alarm from the ringtone volume of the phone. So even if the ringtone volume is set low, the alarm can still be very loud. However, if you want to set repeating alarms or at a time in the future and decide that the stock alarm functionality in the Clock app works for you, you may want to consider installing one of the Auto Set Clock Alarm Volume patchs from homebrew developer Djgardn2.

Available for webOS 2.1 and higher (including the TouchPad), there are three patches available that will force the ringtone volume to either the 50, 75 or 95 percent level when your alarm goes off, depending on which patch you have installed. With these patches, combined with the Clock preferences setting to still sound the alarm even if the physical ringer switch is set to off on phones or the Mute Sounds setting on the TouchPad is turned on, you will always ensure that you hear your alarm when it's going off.

mf.gif

a2t.imgwD0RK902pTQ

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.