Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: Announcement: Our Selections for The Mobile Nations 2013 CES Experience in Las Vegas!

WP Central

Alright folks, it's time to announce the 6 lucky people that will be joining NVIDIA and Mobile Nations at CES 2013!

We would like to say a huge THANK YOU to all of the members that submitted an entry. We really appreciate all of the time and effort everyone put in, and the response was quite overwhelming.

So, getting down to business... after much debate and discussion, we have selected 6 stand out entries. These folks will join the Mobile Nations and NVIDIA crews in Las Vegas for CES 2013!

read more

mf.gif
emailthis2.gif bookmark.gif

a2.imga2t.imgWltVpDq_2eA

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Hi people

I have a problem with my LG webOS TV lf630t...whenever I try to open an app I reaceive a pop up messages...application has not been installed..Try again..my Wi-Fi is strong..

By Victor Oure, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Question: Netflix unable to cast through mobile App

I just got an LG 55" smart TV with WebOS 3.0 was able to setup everything including network.

Installed and updated Netflix. But when i try using my Phone (Note8) Netflix and cast to the TV it only opens the netflix on the TV. Doesnt stream or open any movies that I select in my phone Netflix app. On my phone Its showing  that it is casting but doesnt play on the TV

Anyone encountered this issue? And fix you can recommend please?

Youtube is perfectly working with casting through the phone YouTube app

By Hellows, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Hot Star live videos are not displayed on tv screen when I cast from my mobile.

Hi LG, When I am sharing my mobile screen with the TV it is working fine. I am able to see videos, photos etc. But when I am sharing my screen for HotStar app to watch live match, the screen does not display the cricket, I can only hear the sound. And when try to open the HotStar via browser, it is displaying a message, hot star is not available in your location(hyderabad). Can you please help me out with this.

By vinod12, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: "Mobile TV On" doesn't work

Any idea how to make this work? I have paired various apps including the LG Tv Plus app and I have also got "Mobile TV On" set to on. TV is connected via WiFi and also ethernet cable. However when I turn off the TV via any of the apps the tv then also disappears from the network thus I cannot access it to turn it on. I have tried to use Mobile TV On with just Wifi turned on or with just Ethernet Cable turned on as well as both but no luck either way. Any ideas what Im doing wrong here? Many thanks. My TV is on software 04.70.20 and its model number is 55UJ634V-ZD. Many thanks.

By Cestmoi, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • 2 HMDI channels using Dual Play feature, 2 people watch a different channel.

I really would like to see the feature to watch 2 HDMI channels at the same time. One with headset, and one on speakers (or two headsets)   This would solve a lot of frustation in families, like one person wants to play a game and the other wants to watch TV etc.   Obvioulsy you would need two HDMI sources. TV decoder, media-player, game console, blu-ray player ....   If you want a marketing name, you can call it Dual Watch With 4K TV's you wouldn't even lose resolution on your two 1080p signals.   Thanks !!

By kedas, in LG webOS Wish List

• 9 replies