Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: Mobile Nations Survey: Do you use a car mount with your smartphone?

link hidden, please login to view

This Mobile Nations Survey comes to you via our accessories team. We're always putting new smartphone accessories to the test, and are often getting into debates over which are the best.

One topic where the team is 100% in agreement though is car mount docks. We think that

are the absolute best way to take your smartphone with you on the road.

We're curious to know if you agree, if you own a car mount or not, if you like them or not and why. Thanks for sharing!

mf.gif

a2t.imgG3FCPTi3NOE

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Prasan Prasad
      I purchased an LG 43UH610T television in December 2017.  I am located in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai.  Everything seems to be working fine, but when I click on any of the options, such as LGTV, YouTube etc, it tells me I must first consent to the LG Smart TV user agreement.  However, I then get a message saying "Unable to load user agreements - a server error has occurred.
      I have gone through the below mentioned steps for resolving the issue but it didn’t worked. 
      For those of you still suffering from the same problem, here's an interim solution after 90 minutes on the phone with LG's Level 2 support:
      - Disconnect your TV from both wired and wifi internet access options.
      - Activate a Hotspot for internet access (use your smartphone or any other hotspot device)
      - Use Settings>Network>wifi and select your Hotspot as your wireless internet connection. Confirm that you are connected to the internet.
      - From Settings>General>About this TV, select resetting your TV to factory settings
      - Follow the screen process until you get to the point that it asks about downloading the LG user agreement. Do that. It should work this time that you are connecting thru the Hotspot.
      Still the "Unable to download user agreement" issue is not resolved. Please advice or depute a technician to resolve the issue.
      Regards,
      Prasan Prasad
    • By Cestmoi
      Any idea how to make this work? I have paired various apps including the LG Tv Plus app and I have also got "Mobile TV On" set to on. TV is connected via WiFi and also ethernet cable. However when I turn off the TV via any of the apps the tv then also disappears from the network thus I cannot access it to turn it on. I have tried to use Mobile TV On with just Wifi turned on or with just Ethernet Cable turned on as well as both but no luck either way. Any ideas what Im doing wrong here? Many thanks.
      My TV is on software 04.70.20 and its model number is 55UJ634V-ZD. Many thanks.
    • By ajmboy
      So LG has put webOS on TVs, projectors, and now cars with webos auto. Does anyone thing LG will ever produce a webos powered smartphone or tablet? I know samsung has tried with tizen and it was only with the palm pre 2 and touchpad from HP that we saw webos on these types of devices. Just curious on what everyone thingks. Here's what webos used to look like..

HP Touchpad

• By Brendy
      The user agreement won’t download for me to accept. How do I fix it?
    • By Shabu
      I have just bought a used LG webOS TV 3 weeks ago I am having problem accessing the user agreements this showing that a server error has took place . I tried so many times by using different  wifi network in many ways but no difference. Please gimme a solution