Quantcast

PreCentral: Monday Brief: Windows Phone 8 in detail, New members of the Nexus family, BlackBerry 10 carrier testing and more!

News Reporter

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Low Grade
      i thought of using my handphone to act as a remote control for the TV.............but it will only work with WiFi ??!!

i had BlueTooth still turned on..............TV is using LAN connection only.........and the phone can no longer control the TV (the phone can control the TV with WiFi on)............is this normal ?? 

many thanks in advance............
    • By Marko00
      I've bought OLED55CX3LA and have screenshare errors ever since. 
      I'm using Dell machine with Windows 10 onboard.
      Almost every time I try to connect using "connect with remote screen" windows option, I get the pop up that
      only with cancel button.

Sometimes there is approval button but mostly I have only "cancel" option. 
      Have this error on OLED55CX3LA and one older model. Same behavior. 

Mobile screen sharing working perfectly fine.

How to fix it?
      I've cleared the connection history but without any success.
      Not sure if I should put it on warranty or if there is some simple fix?

• By bogeyman62
      Has anyone been able to run Screen Share from a Windows 10 PC? Mine will not connect to the LG TV.
    • By GMosley
      I have three LG Smart TVs in my home. I have a Windows 11 PC with videos on the hard drive. It seems like I should be able to connect to the PC videos from any one of the TVs. When I "show all inputs" on the TV, the PC shows up. When I select it, I get the message "Device not connected". All devices are connected to the home wifi network. I also have LG's SmartShare running on the PC and the video folder has been selected for sharing.
      Any suggestions?
      Thanks.
    • By JeanF
      Is-it possible to have another navigator like Firefox in addition to WebOS ? How ?