Quantcast

PreCentral: Check last profile backup date

News Reporter

Backup appEnsuring that your phone or TouchPad's data is backed up to the webOS servers is important to ensure that you will be able to recover in case you lose your device, it gets damaged, or you just need to swap devices.

link hidden, please login to view
is a pretty easy task, although be aware that it does not back up all your application data and many system settings, but you can use the to fill the majority of that gap. You should always be aware of the last time that your device performed its automated backup because sometimes things can go wrong and the backup does not occur. This can happen because of backup server issues or because something on your device became corrupt. Either way, the sooner you identify the problem, the better the chance that you will be able to recover with only minimal--if any--data loss.

To check when your last backup occurred, open up the Backup App (Backup App) and the "Last backup" date should appear on the top-left. Note that it may take a few seconds before it appears. If the date is not within the last 24 hours, the first thing you should do is tap the "Back up now" button on the bottom of the screen to initiate a manual backup.  If you run into additional errors or notice that your backup is not occurring on a regular basis, check out our  tip with some additional steps and support options to fixing this issue.

mf.gif

a2t.imgljK3uXIkkAo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By DavidSr
      We have two LG TV's that stopped connecting to our PLEX media server after the last update. TImes out saying "Checking connection speed to Raspberrypi" which the PLEX is on
      Upgraded the Mesh Routers before trying anything, still only the PLEX app doesn't work
      Our other TCL TV and Roku and TIVO still work with Plex, so this is only the LG TV's that can't connect anymore.
      Another annoying error after the last update is that any Streaming app (Amazon, Netflix, and DIsney) now fall out of the app and go back to HDMI port 1 if we pause for 30 seconds.  Which we have always done for a Bathroom break or getting drinks.
    • By JohnS
      Hi, 
      New user on here. 
      I bought this new TV last week and it is honestly driving me bananas. 
      When I click "Home" after using an App, etc, it brings me to the WebOS interface but then automatically selects the last used device (e.g. Fire stick, LG Channels, etc) despite me not wanting it to. 
      Is it possible to disable this, i.e. "Home" brings me to WebOS and stays there? I'm sure its a setting etc which I'm missing. 
      Device is LG UQ91 43 inch 4K Smart UHD TV, pretty sure its all up to date. 
      Thanks in advance. 
    • By viewer
      Ever since our last software upgrade, to 04.41.35, when the TV and cable are powered on, it no longer just defaults to HDMI1 like we need it to.  So LG menus come up and linger there for several minutes -- and *maybe* it goes to HDMI1 Ithen.  I know i can grab the TV clicker to arrow my way to the connect, or perhaps hit exit, but used to NOT need the TV clicker for this case.  Is there a way to have it assume the correct connect?  Or go back to the previous, unbroken software version? Thanks!
    • By Reggie Thayil
      Recently my LG C1 has been pausing on its own and going back to the profile selection screen while using native apps. This issue occurs while using Netflix, Disney+, Paramount+, etc.  I tried using my Firestick and it kept pausing my program. I tried a hard reset and that fixed the problem for 2 days before it started again with Disney+. 
      I need a fix for this issue ASAP. 
    • By Deepak Suresh
      SunNXT app looks different and old in WebOS and Android TV app is great now and latest.