Quantcast

PreCentral: Password protect articles in Notes HD

Notes HD Password Protect

link hidden, please login to view
, by Inglorious Apps, is the TouchPad version of the popular text editor app. Completely rewritten in Enyo, Notes HD features most of the same features from its little brother, such as Google Doc sync, but also has a few additional tricks up its sleeve. One such upgrade includes the ability to password protect categories of articles. In the  that shows the listing of Folders, you can press-and-hold on any category to edit it. In addition to changing the name and color of the folder, you can also toggle the "LOCKED" option to YES to set a password. Tap "Save" once done

Once a password is set, you will need to enter it every time you change to that folder in the app. Just don't forget your password, because you will not be able to access that folder within the app if you do. However, it's important to know that your password is only for on-device protection. If you have online syncing enabled, you will still be able to access your notes via the online service without needing your password.

is available in the webOS App Catalog for $1.99 and is compatible with all webOS devices running webOS 3.0.0 or higher

mf.gif

a2t.img9VCEG53xlHA

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.