Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: webOS Community Edition yields TouchPad gesture-based app switching

webOS Community Edition yields TouchPad gesture-based app switching

Finally.

We've been waiting a long time for this one and

link hidden, please login to view
: gesture-based application switching is becoming a reality
(ekdikeo) and the
. The modification came quickly after this week's release of the Community Edition for webOS 3.0.5, and the tweaks to LunaSysMgr allows users to swipe in from the bezel on their TouchPad to switch to the next app card without having to go into card view, swipe over, and tap to bring that app to full screen.

It's a simple tweak and something we've been

for for over a year now. When the app switching gesture will make its way into a release that mere humans can make use of, we're not sure, but we're eagerly awaiting that day. Video after the break.

mf.gif

a2t.imghPQ8q6qXknY