Quantcast

PreCentral: Arthur Thornton heading to an HP internship… again

Arthur Thornton heading to an HP internship… againOur man is popular guy in the webOS circles. Not only does he write for us here at webOS Nation, but he also is an active developer, notably of the popular TouchPad Twitter app . See, right about this time last year, Arthur was in the midst of a ten-week summer internship with HP's Developer Relations team, an experience where he learned plenty and similarly helped improve the developer relations process.

They must have liked him over at HP, because he got offered a second internship this summer, again at Developer Relations (even if they're on ). And he'll be leaving soon - Monday the 25th, in fact, is his start date out in sunny California. We'll give Arthur some space to do a little talking here, as he said on :

"Being on the inside again will enable me to help any webOS or Enyo developer further than I've been able to on the outside. I should be doing much of what I did last summer - developer portal and community stuff, such as tutorials - along with many more things."

While Arthur hasn't been with webOS Nation for a long time, we'll still miss having him around. He's been an invaluable asset, and we're sure he will be when HP returns him to us in six months. That's assuming they don't just want to keep him - we wouldn't blame them; he's good.

Arthur's not the only one interning for the HP webOS team this summer - , while webOS app developers and will also be pitching in.

mf.gif

a2t.imgjXgYU1YfsOA

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.