Quantcast

PreCentral: Monday Brief: WWDC Kicks Off, SGS3 Review, Project SmartGlass, and More!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kieran Bryons
      I'm looking to buy an LG AI Thin Q TV, how do the sports alerts work - 
      link hidden, please login to view I literally watch loads of sports, does it update you on only certain sports or all sports?
    • By Dinky
      Hi all
       is there a way to view content from my own channel in Youtube? Much of my own content has the ‘unlisted’ or ‘private’ attribute and will not appear in search results, so I need to be able to go to my own channel and sekect the video from there, but that seems not to be possible. Or is it?
    • By lg_user
      I have a LG UJ6200 with WebOS TV Version 3.9.1-6280403. I use the browser on the TV to watch videos (movies or TV series) hosted by some web sites. I encountered a problem watching a few TV series. For example, I have no problem seeing Ep01 to EP04. But I got Video format not supported error on EP05 and later. I know that it is not the video because I can watch it using my computer chrome browser. It is possible that the web sites has done some updates which the TV browser does not support. Anyone has experience similar problem and found the fix ? Is there any other browser I can install on the TV to see if the problem can be fixed ?
    • By Nick Payne
      I can stream ABC content using either the iView app on our LG G1 65" OLED, or via the iView Android TV app that is installed on a Chromecast with Google TV that is plugged into one of the G1 HDMI ports. If I stream content using the app on the TV, every few minutes there's a momentary (fraction of a second) interruption to both sound and video. If I stream the same content using the app on the Chromecast, I get no such interruptions. Both TV and Chromecast are using wired Ethernet connections to the same switch, so I can't see that these interruptions are due to a network problem, or I'd see them on both devices. It would seem to be a problem with the app provided on the TV. Other streaming services that we access via apps on the TV (Netflix, Stan, Amazon Prime, etc) do not show the same problem.
    • By Dpd12463
      So weird; we have apple plus tv on our OLED 65C7P-U.  Can watch shows/movies etc but cannot access or even see advertising for the Friday Night baseball they just added. No updates available, talked to both LG and Apple.  Any help or thoughts are appreciated.