Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: Monday Brief: WWDC Kicks Off, SGS3 Review, Project SmartGlass, and More!

link hidden, please login to view

• link hidden, please login to view

(or listen to the
    !)

mf.gif

a2t.imghg6ILm8aI94

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Paesano
      I am having an issue with two of your tv's at my home with Apple HomeKit.  I have a 55 inch and 65 inch OLED C9 TV.  They are both compatible with HomeKit.  Originally when I installed the TV's I had all sorts of issues with Apple HomeKit. For the Last 2 months Apple HomeKit has been working perfect with them.  Now after a recent update to them via automatic updates, Apple HomeKit now has an issue viewing the tv on the HomeKit app remotely while the TV is OFF,  It shows "No Response" in HomeKit.  My TV's are hardwired via Ethernet cable.    There are 4 states in HomeKit that are recognized for the TV: - Viewing the tv on the HomeKit app locally on the network while the TV is ON (This works in HomeKit and shows the tv as turned on) - Viewing the tv on the HomeKit app locally on the network while the TV is OFF (This works in HomeKit and shows the tv as turned off) - Viewing the tv on the HomeKit app remotely while the TV is ON (This works in HomeKit and shows the tv as turned on) - Viewing the tv on the HomeKit app remotely while the TV is OFF (This DOES NOT work in HomeKit and the TV shows in HomeKit as "No Response")

I've tried reseting the TV's and doing all sorts of things. Nothing has worked.  I believe there is an issue with the latest firmware. 
    • By Shivaraman Balu
      I'm facing issue as " something went wrong. Please try again 20-60-4." While playing video from Zee5 lg tv app. Please clarify how to resolve the same
    • By fudgy31
      Hello there,
      Im quite perplexed. Im pretty well versed in IT and computers but can someone help me out here.

How the heck do I convert a recording from my LG Smart 4K TV into AVI or MP4 to play on my PC or in my car.
      Its only video files at the end of the day.
      Suggestions PLEASE.
      Thanks
      Perplexed LG User
    • By CpRivers
      I am looking for an app that will allow me to play videos from a shared folder on another computer, something like VLC. Is there an app for the LG to do this? I haven't been able to find anything. I set up the Media Center on the other computer but it doesn't work right and can't see all the available videos. I just want to be able to browse a shared folder.

Chuck
    • By Gary M
      LG webOS TV UH8500
      Software version:  05.30.60.
      As of last evening YouTube has this piece of information at the top of my home page:
      "We'll stop supporting this browser soon.   For best results please update your browser"
      Now what am I supposed to do?