Quantcast

Lg tv pause

Trialsfan

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Di59
      I have 2 LG smart Tv's and I am unable to pause live TV with my 40Gb USB which I have formatted to NTFS.
      TV models
      43UJ634V
      And 
      32LM6300PLA

Please can you give me easy to follow instructions so that I can set up both Tv's to be able to pause live Tv and to be able to record programmes.
    • By 5zwed
      Hi,
      I've recently bought a 65QNED913PA TV (currently with latest official software) and I connected my Bluetooth headset to it - Jabra Elite 85t. Whenever I try to use pause button on my headset (while watching YouTube, Netflix, Disney,...) sound gets muted, but video does not pause. When I push the button again sound comes back and nothing else happens. Should my TV support pausing video from my headset or this does not work by default?
      Regards
      Maciej

SUPPORT MENU
    • By GiotisCy
      Hello, 
      I have recently purchased an LG C2 Oled TV which I connected with my Samsung HW-Q800B 5.1 soundbar via eArc HDMI. When I select "Passthrough" as a Digital Sound Output on LG TV sound advanced settings, there is an obvious sound response delay around 3 seconds when I pause and unpause the movie on Netflix or Prime video streaming apps on LG TV. For example, when I start the movie, the video starts and sound starts 2-3 secs later. When I pause the movie, the sound continues for 2-3 secs after the video has been stopped. There is no any lip sync issue, just this response delay of the sound from the soundbar. This happens only on LG TV Apps. If I connect to an external HDMI device such as AMAZON Fire Stick 4K, there is no such sound delay issue neither on Netflix neither on Prime Video. 
      Thus, the problem seems to be on LG TV apps.
      If I change the Digital Sound Output to "Auto" instead of "Passthrough" the issue is gone but sound quality is not as good as with Passthrough selected. So I do not want this to be my option.
      I would appreciate if someone could come with a solution on this. 

• By Sam Athans
      Hi,
      I have just upgraded from an LG 06LF6300 TV to an LG OLED65C1PTB. On my old TV I could pause live TV for up to 90 minutes and replay at a later stage. 
      Can anyone advise if this feature is available on the LG OLED65C1PTB.
      Thanks 
      Sam
    • By Mach13
      I have a 55UH650V Smart TV Which i'm lovin...  But I can't seem to get the live tv pause to work with a USB drive..   I bought a 64GB USB 3.0 drive which works for general program recording and playing music, picture files on the TV etc... But when I try to pause live tv it says it cant work with this drive choose another?

Is there anywhere that specifically advises on USB spec for this function?

Kinda think it should be in the manual but i cant find it...