Quantcast

A Giant LG WashTower to Capture the Eyes of Parisians

News Reporter

LG-WashTower-at-Paris-597x600.png

To raise awareness for the LG WashTower™, which has been garnering increased popularity among European consumers, LG France set out to win the hearts of French consumers with a unique experience zone. On October 28, the company unveiled a giant structure in the shape of LG WashTower at Pompidou Centre in Paris, catching the eyes of Parisians and tourists alike. For one day, the general public was invited to discover the new design and advantages of the all-in-one laundry solution inside the 8-meter-high column created with realistic proportions and design.

paris_2-600x399.png

Located in Beaubourg, one of the capital’s oldest districts and the beating heart of Paris since Medieval times, the Pompidou Centre is home to Europe’s largest collection of modern and contemporary art and an important cultural center for Parisians as well as tourists. With daily traffic in the area estimated at around 50,000 visitors a day, it was the perfect location to promote the new LG WashTower.

paris_3-600x398.png

Upon entry, visitors were met by a model dressing room installed with an actual LG WashTower, showing consumers how the product can flawlessly blend in with home spaces while providing more information about the conveniences the product can provide. And, to provide a source of entertainment, the experience zone featured a game event, offering visitors an opportunity to win LG WashTower figurines created in partnership with famous German toy brand Playmobil.

paris_4-401x600.png

LG also promoted Busan’s bid to host the World EXPO 2030, setting up banners in the area as part of efforts to highlight the beautiful port city as the best candidate to host the global event.

paris_5-600x399.png

First introduced in France in July last year, the LG WashTower saw solid sales growth of 150 percent after the launch of its compact version in June this year. The new WashTower Compact is smaller than the 2019 version by 100 millimeters in width, 170 millimeters in depth and 235 millimeters in height, requiring less installation space than a stackable or side-by-side washer and dryer pair of the same laundry capacity. Thanks to its compact size, the LG WashTower has been highly praised by European consumers as a space-efficient solution that delivers greater convenience.

The company plans to further promote the WashTower globally, focusing on its sleek and minimal design as well as the exceptional performance and convenience it provides.

# # #

link hidden, please login to view

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      At IFA 2022 in Berlin, Germany, visitors to LG’s booth can experience a range of superb audio solutions tailor-made for today’s lifestyle. Offering stellar sound and stunning design, the company’s latest lineup includes the new XBOOM 360 speaker (model XO3Q) and the TONE Free (model T90, T60) and TONE Free fit (model TF8, TF7) true wireless earbuds.

The impressive LG XBOOM 360 features in an elegant exhibit where a selection of LG’s latest innovations are paired with gorgeous furniture and home accessories from premium Dutch lifestyle brand, Moooi. The continuation of a chic collaboration that began in June at Milan Design Week 2022, the delightful display presents the companies’ shared vision for a better life.

LG’s newest wireless speaker, the XO3Q immediately catches the eye with its aesthetically-pleasing design, then captivates with its authentic, 360-degree sound. Its distinctive form factor looks perfectly at home in practically any setting – indoors or out – while its clear, powerful sound delivered without distortion thanks to LG’s distortion-free reflector structure, makes one’s favorite tracks and tunes come to life.

The superior sound quality of the XO3Q is the result of LG’s insistence on using components and technologies typically found only in the most expensive, high-end audio products. The latest XBOOM 360 employs a Silk Dome tweeter for the accurate and detailed reproduction of high-res audio, a Glass Fiber driver for better clarity, especially where vocals are concerned, and neodymium magnets (which are seven times stronger than the more commonly used ferrite magnets) for a more dynamic performance.

LG XBOOM 360 also has a built-in lighting feature that can produce different effects in sync with the music, enabling users to change up the mood and enjoy a true multisensory experience. Offering three unique lighting modes (Ambient mode, Nature mode and Party mode) to choose from, the XO3Q makes it easy to create a cool, curated vibe fit for any time or occasion. Additionally, users can make their own customized lighting effects via the LG XBOOM app. Innovatively combining sound and light, the XO3Q heightens the emotional impact and enjoyment of listening to great music while elevating even the most sophisticated of space with its ‘art object’-like appearance.

LG’s new LG TONE Free earbuds (model T90) are on the show. The new earbuds boast the perfect combination of high-quality sound, user-centric features and a design that delivers a more comfortable fit.

LG TONE Free earbuds are the world’s first wireless earbuds to support Dolby Head Tracking across all content and devices. Dolby Head Tracking automatically recalibrates the sound whenever the user moves their head, ensuring a more immersive audio experience whether they’re listening to music, watching movies or playing games. The new earbuds also feature advanced Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and LG’s comfort fit design, helping to provide users with the ultimate sound experience.
      Visitors to IFA can check out the brand-new LG TONE Free fit earbuds (model TF8) as well. A great choice for those who lead an active lifestyle, TONE Free fit have a unique design that incorporates SwivelGrip technology, which helps keep the earbud firmly but comfortably in the ear during even the most vigorous workouts. IP67 rated, LG’s new earbuds can stand up to tough exercise sessions and harsh environmental conditions, providing proven resistance to rain, splashes, sweat and dust. LG TONE Free fit earbuds also make excellent companions for day hikes or working on projects in the yard, keeping the music coming for up to 10 hours on a single charge.

With supreme sound and unique designs, the latest audio products from LG on show at IFA 2022 are a treat for the ears and eyes.
      To keep up with all the news and announcements from LG, stay tuned to Beyond News.
      # # #

• By News Reporter
      New Laundry Solution Delivers Exceptional User Experiences with Space-efficient and
      Practical Design, Built-in Artificial Intelligence and User-centric Features

SEOUL, Aug. 18, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) has unveiled its new WashTower Compact laundry solution at IFA 2022. The new WashTower is a fully integrated two-in-one that combines a separate washer and dryer, all-in-one control panel and advanced AI in a single, space-efficient unit to deliver greater convenience.
      An ideal laundry solution for a one or two-member household, the new WashTower brings better space-efficiency to the home. Compared to 2019 WashTower, its larger sibling, width and depth have been reduced by 100 and 170 millimeters, respectively, while its washer offers a generous 13 kilogram capacity and its dryer, a 10 kilogram capacity. The product’s lower height – cut down by 235 millimeters – allows for more comfortable access to laundry in the dryer positioned on the appliance’s upper half, easier filter management and the ability to install WashTower Compact in rooms with lower ceilings. Requiring less installation space than a stackable or side-by-side washer and dryer pair of the same laundry capacity, the relatively small model frees up space in the kitchen or laundry room for other uses, such as the convenient storage of detergents, fabric softeners and linen.
      LG’s new all-in-one laundry solution also boasts a flat, unibody design that provides an optimal laundry experience and brings a subtle, minimalist aesthetic to the home. Located on the front of the appliance in between the washer and dryer, the Center Control lets users easily manage all settings and functions from one convenient place. WashTower Compact can integrate seamlessly with any type of décor or interior style, helping consumers to create a home environment that perfectly reflects their individual tastes.
      What’s more, the innovative, new WashTower model takes the user experience – and laundry results – to the next level via the company’s advanced laundry technologies. Employing the Artificial Intelligence Direct Drive (AI DD), the washer is able to identify the most suitable washing pattern (drum motions, water temperature and wash cycle time) for each load, reducing fabric damage to help clothing last longer. Meanwhile, the Smart Pairing feature saves users time and hassle by syncing the dryer with the washer; automatically selecting the best drying cycle based on washer load settings.* An excellent all-around performer, LG WashTower Compact also cuts down on washing times with TurboWash 360 and drying times via the Prepare to Dry preheating feature.
      “Boasting a more space-friendly design, and equipped with LG’s latest AI-based laundry technologies, WashTower Compact delivers an exceptionally convenient user experience,” said Lyu Jae-cheol, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company. “We will continue to listen to consumers and meet their diverse and changing needs by developing smart, tech- and design-forward appliances for a better life at home.”
      LG will be showcasing its latest innovations, such as the new WashTower Compact at its exhibition booth (Hall 18, Messe Berlin) during IFA 2022 (September 2-6) in Berlin, Germany.
      # # #
      * Tested by Intertek on Jul 2022. Comparing the total program time for washing and drying 2 pairs of pajama in Quick Wash cycle with Prepare to Dry option. Results may differ depending on load composition and environmental factors.

• By frankfrankfrank1
      Hello everyone , 
      I search the solution that allow me to  capture in real-time the image from the screen trough USB , ignorer to process it. if it isn't impossible, I ok for me , capturing only the frame of the screen.  
      thank you 
    • By Mihnea Prundeanu
      Hey guys.
      TL;DR How do I save screen captures to an external HDD?

I am new here. I recently bought an LG 43UJ6307, webOS 3.5. More than happy with it, except for the fact that there is literally nowhere to find accurate information. The TV has the screen capture feature and automatically saves the capture in the internal storage.
      I e-mailed LG to ask how to copy it from the internal storage to the external storage and they said it is not possible. Although, they said I can choose where I save the screen captures (on an external support or internal storage). My question is: How do I do this? How do I choose to save the screen captures to my external HDD of flash drive? Thanks very much.
    • By wongkarcanada
      Greetings. First post here. I did a cursory search on my questions and found no answers. I have a model 49UH6100 and have three questions:
      1) The TV comes with a remote that has a dedicated Netflix button. But it does nothing. It would be convenient to have it bring up Netflix rightaway. Any idea on whether this button does anything at all?
      2) The Netflix app doesn't seem to show "My List" which is pretty standard on all Netflix apps that I have used, including my last LG smart TV (model 42LV5400). Any idea if My List is available?
      3) The TV allows user to save a screen capture, but there doesn't seem to be a way to offload it, to a USB stick, for example. It seems rather like a large omission not to have this capability.

Thanks for answering any of the above questions.