Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Content and entertainment oriented WEBOS tablet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lBerk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted August 03, 2014 - 01:47 AM

Web is was great in tablets from the last use I have to date. And as always it was great on phones
The only issue I saw was that it wasn't positioned properly
From what I've seen in the new Web is tv platform is there there are key features that can be used to help this out .One issue was that. Web os didn't scale up well to tablet size
But if it can be built into 4k tvs it's definitely not a challenge.

I'd love to see entertainment oriented tablets in the market place
Running a variation of the web os tv ui if it's "ten foot ui" can be turned into
15"inch. [viewing distance of course ] user interphase it would be perfect

Also with webos tv's quirky little mouse pointer. My suggestion if it where ported over is to not get rid of it
I feel that tablets and tablet computers don't augment the intelligence of the mouse to follow the finger and it forces users to use Bluetooth mouse pointers or trackpads . Combining the mouse with dragging and long press menu eat the ux level like how it is done on the tv is a perfect solution .

#2 Alex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 310 posts

Posted August 03, 2014 - 10:09 AM

I would like to see a new LG webOS tablet with the latest webOS for TVs loaded. :D

#3 lBerk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted August 04, 2014 - 02:15 AM

Lg GPad 8.1 web is render ^_^

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users