Quantcast

PreCentral: Browse photos in Gemini File Manager

News Reporter

Gemini - Browse Photo viewThe Photos app on the TouchPad is great for viewing all the photos on your device (and your synergy accounts), but it's not always the most efficient way to browse or find that one picture you may be looking for.  If you have Gemini File Manager, by Oma Studios, installed on your device, you have another option that may just work for you.

Upon loading up the app, you just need to browse to the folder that you want to view and then either tap on the Gemini Photo Browsing icon along the bottom of the screen or directly tap on any image in that folder. This will bring up a new interface with a large view of the pic on the left side of the screen and smaller images on the right that you can scroll through. Whenever you tap on a photo, you will see the name of the photo on the bottom-right of the screen, along with buttons on the bottom-left to go back to the file manager view or set the photo as your device's wallpaper. 

While you don't have as many options as the Photo app in terms of sharing or printing the photo directly from the photo browsing view, you can go back to the file manager view and find the photo again (remember, you can identify the filename, as mentioned above) and the tap-and-hold on the photo to get a pop-up to rename or delete the photo, or get more info where you can email it from there

link hidden, please login to view
is available in the webOS App Catalog for $2.99 and is compatible with all webOS devices running webOS 3.0 or higher.

mf.gif

a2t.imgp9cEIGubWbY

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.