Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: App Review: Picross

Picross Squirell

What do you get when you combine Minesweeper, logic puzzles and pictures together? The answer is Picross, a fun and addictive game by PenduinBits that challenges you to solve picture puzzles (or picture crosswords, as the app name indicates) on an 8x8 grid solely using number clues that indicate how many blocks you need to fill in on a given row or column of the grid.  For $0.99, you get 384 puzzles split between Easy, Medium and Hard levels, and even a Builder feature that lets you create up to 64 more of your own custom puzzles. And with a minimum webOS requirement of only webOS 1.4.5, one purchase will work on all your webOS devices from the original Pre or Pixi to the newer Pre3 or TouchPad.

read more

mf.gif
emailthis2.gif bookmark.gif

a2.imga2t.img5jGKp34FjNY

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Question: OLED55C6V videoplayer displays green shaded picture for some Dolby Vision videofiles

When I try to play some Dolby Vision video on my OLED55C6V from USB-flash or from DLNA-server (without any conversion) by the internal application for photo and video playback I see the picture painted green. Some Dolby Vision video is played properly. So can I change something in my television settings or in the video-file (I would be able to re-encode or remuxe it if I knew what should I change) for fixing the problem? Thank you beforehand! Mediainfo file dump: General Complete nam

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: OLED55b7v picture quality drop down after updates

I'm very disappointed with your silly moves LG. I was very amazed with my first look on lg oled55b7v series , briliant screen, collours and all over. After i bought this TV shit started to happenned,  LG started doing updates and every update make picture quality worse and worse, shame on you lg!!!! Now i'm serious pissed off because last update 5.30.15 completely messed up picture quality,  with old firmware there was no glow from the object on black background, was a lot better upscaling , bet

• How to turn on advanced image controls in game mode?

How to turn on advanced image controls in game mode? I have a PC connected to the LG UK6520PSA TV through the hdmi 2.0 cable and incredible as it may seem I have already been able to configure the advanced image mode with all parameters connected, such as dynamic contrast, super resolution, gamma, among others. It turns out that for some reason the advanced s control settings become inactive, with the possibility of changing the gamma only. Has anyone ever had this problem? I already

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• picture in picture (pip) - feature request

I bought a new webos lg tv. I like the style, integration and simplicity of it. Only I miss one feature that I would expect on a new smart TV and that is a picture-in-picture (pip) feature. I understand that's a new platform for tv and some features are still new or in development. I hope this feature would be on an future update. Could we make a request on the development team of LG?

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: How can I change the screensaver pictures ???

Hi, just bought a new LG OLED and pretty fast noticed that I`ve now chance to change the wallpapers ?!? Really pretty strange - even the smallest smartphone offers such a feature. The TV has enough USB interfaces - why is it not able to customize this by an own set of pictures ? Can`t be that big rocket science to implement this , especially for such an expensive device this should be a standard feature !!! Or did I  miss something in the settings of the TV ?