Quantcast

PreCentral: App Giveaway: 50 copies of Pixelism

App Giveaway: 50 copies of Pixelism

There are numerous ways to fool around and make art with your TouchPad. One of those ways is a fun app by Phantom App named

link hidden, please login to view
. As you might gather from the name, Pixelism is pixel art of sorts. With the app you can create from scratch or overlay on existing images your own art built from tiny little stamp-like shapes including squares, triangles, and stars - all in any color you so desire. Normally Pixelism would cost you $1.49 from the App Catalog, but thanks to the developer we have 50 copies to give away to you!

Contest: We have 50 copies of Pixelism to give away. Just leave a comment on this post to enter. Contest ends next Sunday at midnight US Eastern Time, after which time we will select 50 random entrants to win. Please only leave one comment, multiple entries won’t count. Promo codes are only valid in countries serviced by the App Catalog, and users must be running webOS 3.0.0 or higher with the latest version of the App Catalog.

mf.gif

a2t.imgs1zGsEoGhU0

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Paul Griffith
      When I try to go to a TV programme via the remote control voice option, the TV tries to look up the channel on the app I'm on, instead of going straight to the TV channel on the antenna. This used to work without any problems up until a couple of days ago. Any help appreciated.
    • By jquerijero
      The new WebOS Home makes the TV feels more gadget-ty or app-y while the old home feels more like an appliance. Is there a way to get back to the old home view?
    • By Shwuck
      I recently set up a new C1 and when I am running Apps like Prime video or Netflix, the damn channels app keeps turning itself on and interrupting what I’m watching. Any recommended fixes????
    • By TimtheToolMan
      We just purchased a new LG WebOS TV OLED 65" and running the setup through the app or the TV remote says it can't load the user agreement. This is blocking us from getting to streaming apps like Nexflix or any smart functions like Voice assistant.
      TV worked fine for a few days but voice assistant stopped working and after much effort LG tech said to  Reset to Initial Settings. Now we have mentioned no smart functions. TV is on ethernet and its browser functions on web fine. Tried running off neighbor's wifi with same results.
      Tried switching to different country, unplugging/hold power button for 20 seconds/wait one minute,  resetting TV multiple times, setting up remote again, ...
      Error message: Unable to Load User Agreements  A server error has occurred while downloading  the User Agreements. You must download and agree to the terms of the User Agreements to use this feature or application. Do you want to try to download them again… Unable to Load User Agreements  Sorry, but the User Agreements  can't be downloaded at this time…Please check your internet connection and try again later.    No change when trying over five days.
      Now there is no local company available to service TV. Maybe it's time to send it back and give LG TV a one star rating. I am willing to change motherboards but doubt if LG would go along with that.
      Anyone have any ideas.

• By Virus17
      Hi all, I have this 4K LG 49UF772V TV which has had this issue since I bought it second hand and I'm wondering if anyone has any idea how it can be fixed as I am looking to sell it.

The issue: On the LG menu and main home screen + sub menus and programs such as Netflix, there are black squares all over the display which makes it impossible to use. However, the TV works flawlessly when using the display with a HDMI device connected.

I suspect this could be either a software issue since there's no physical defects with the display itself. The TV has the latest software update running (04.06.25). I've attempted to reflash it and downgrade it but I haven't managed to find a way to do it.

Also note that only 1 of the 3 HDMI ports work. The other two gives no output when a device is connected.

I have also carried out a factory reset and this has not made a difference.

I have attached a short video showing the TV connected to chromecast and the display working as expected and then pressing the settings button yields artifacts/small black squares. + some pictures showing this.

Thank you in advance! 
      LG_49.mov