Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: App Review: MeOrg! for SpringPad

App Review: MeOrg! for SpringPad

Ever since the TouchPad was released people have been looking for a solution to their Evernote woes, what with the fact that Evernote never created an app for the TouchPad and more recently that the app for phones was broken by a change on the Evernote servers. In swoops

link hidden, please login to view
, a SpringPad client made by Sven Ziegler. SpringPad is a service not dissimilar to Evernote in that they both pretty much do the same thing, with many even preferring SpringPad over Evernote, but can MeOrg! stand up to the task?

mf.gif

a2t.imgCqr-DAh76sA

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By maninblack2000
      Hi, Does anyone know how to change the start up source on a 
      LG 55UJ635V L tv?

When i turn it on it starts at Live tv which i dont use so i have to keep changing it to my Sky box (HDMI) source. keep reading it should turn on at the last used source but it doesnt?
      LG suggested change HDMI ports but that didnt work?

driving me mad, even reset the tv and its still doing it?
    • By rologoetz
      Hi, just bought a new LG OLED and pretty fast noticed that I`ve now chance to change the wallpapers ?!?

Really pretty strange - even the smallest smartphone offers such a feature. The TV has enough USB interfaces - why is it not able to customize this by an own set of pictures ?

Can`t be that big rocket science to implement this , especially for such an expensive device this should be a standard feature !!!

Or did I  miss something in the settings of the TV ? 
    • By JaimeMurray
      Hi everybody.
      I am using LG G8x.
      I use the
      link hidden, please login to view app for devices to download photos and videos on instagram social networks.
      When I have an updated version, I update it normally.
      But from the day I edited the settings in the device.
      I cannot update the new version of the application anymore.
      Who knows how to fix it. Can you help me
      Thank you.
    • By queequeg65
      The other morning I had 3 pop ups from different phones trying to connect to  my tv.  After reading online I came to the conclusion it was they were trying to connect through WIFI Direct. There was no solution on the screen share app.  I had turned off connected apps and that didn't help.  I checked my router and there were no strange devices.  I read that you do not need to be on the same network to connect through WIFI Direct. I contacted LG 3 times.  First , I got on chat.  They told me to reset to initial settings and that would fix things.  It didn't and erased all my expensive professional calibrations to boot.  Then I called,  they originally told me these people have to be on my home network, but then,  when I told them what I learned about WIFI Direct, discussed it and said I was right and there was noting I can do.  Lastly, I emailed them and was told to turn off Listening Mode.  Listening Mode is no longer available in my Screen Share App.
      So, does anyone know a way to stop strange phones from trying to connect through WIFI Direct?    While I am grateful they gave us a chance to say no to these pop ups there is no end to annoyance with having to deal with them.
    • By Barreira
      How do we change the subtitles language in the media player?