Quantcast

PreCentral: App Review: MeOrg! for SpringPad

News Reporter

App Review: MeOrg! for SpringPad

Ever since the TouchPad was released people have been looking for a solution to their Evernote woes, what with the fact that Evernote never created an app for the TouchPad and more recently that the app for phones was broken by a change on the Evernote servers. In swoops

link hidden, please login to view
, a SpringPad client made by Sven Ziegler. SpringPad is a service not dissimilar to Evernote in that they both pretty much do the same thing, with many even preferring SpringPad over Evernote, but can MeOrg! stand up to the task?

mf.gif

a2t.imgCqr-DAh76sA

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Paul Griffith
      When I try to go to a TV programme via the remote control voice option, the TV tries to look up the channel on the app I'm on, instead of going straight to the TV channel on the antenna. This used to work without any problems up until a couple of days ago. Any help appreciated.
    • By Shwuck
      I recently set up a new C1 and when I am running Apps like Prime video or Netflix, the damn channels app keeps turning itself on and interrupting what I’m watching. Any recommended fixes????
    • By Smokey
      Using the smart remote or Thinq app.
      Currently to change the audio track (different languages) for digital TV, I need to press the "..." button to bring up the Quick settings menu, then scroll down a long list of options, before choosing Audio languages, that brings up a menu for me to pick the audio track.
      Is there a shortcut or combination keypress to bring up the audio track menu quickly?
      If there isn't one, LG please add shortcuts in the next webOS update, to bring up the audio track menu and subtitles menu quickly! e.g. assign them to the colour buttons which are currently useless in digital TV.
    • By grabber5.0
      Tried to launch the Amazon Music app on my TV this morning and got this error. This just looks like an expired certificate error, but the app is 1.0.0 and hasn't been updated since release in 2020, so I suspect it's not supported anymore anyway. Anyone have it working on perhaps a newer TV? This one's two or three years old.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

• By Brendank
      Kayo app does not open when turning on tv. Needs to be restarted. All other apps are fine. Speed is fine, connection is wired.