Quantcast

Internet doesn't connect after tv reset with dev mode

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rayden79
      I'm having this problem with LG Oled 65c16LA with WebOs Version 03.40.85
      When I turn off the TV, it goes into standby mode.
      After 2 minutes the red standby LED turns off and it is no longer possible to turn the TV back on with the remote or with the power on button.
      It is then necessary to unplug the power supply, wait a few minutes and reconnect it.
      So the TV goes back to standby and you can turn it on again. In use everything works.
      Is it a software problem? How can I solve it?
      Thank you
    • By Seppel
      Hi,
      i am in the process of purchasing several LG digital signage displays and need some more information before i place
      my order.
      I need a function like kiosk mode to start a website in full screen mode on device startup.
      The device would be a LG 43UH5N-E installed is webOS.
      Is this posswible with the onboard functionallity of webOS or do i need a 3rd Party App ore something?
      There is no need for a pagerefresh or such things, only display of es simple Website.

thx for help me out.
    • By Fredrik Andersson
      Hi,
      I have a OLED77C34LA and a pair Bose QC32 II headphones and I have trouble connecting to the tv.
      First the headphones works good on my other three devices but the TV has trouble, when I manage to connect they work perfect but when I turn the off on on again the headphones will say they are connected to the TV but the TV most of the time won't give me an option to connect and I remember I got a popup asking if I wanted the use the headphones as output but only for like 3-4 times so far.
      Usually I have to plug the power out of the TV for a while and remove the bluetooth device but and it doesn't always work. It's not great spending like 15min to get the headphones to work.
      Any ideas what could be wrong?
    • By David Daul
      My magic remote and my Roku remote stopped working for turning off power so I performed a factory reset after troubleshooting to get the remote working.  I am now stuck at the 1st screen of the Factory Reset which says "Press the OK Button(wheel) on your remote."  Well... this really stinks because the remote doesn't work!!!  I have tried a USB mouse, a new magic remote, other LG Remotes with no luck.  I have also tried using the button on the bottom of the tv.  And, I contacted support which was just an exercise in redoing everything I had already tried... No Luck!!
      This is a Nano Cell 55NANO81ANA which is basically just a big brick now since I cannot even use any of the inputs.  Does anyone have a trick for getting past this initial screen???
      Thanks for the help.
    • By Hùng Mạnh
      Hello everyone,
      I have one of the model LG hotel tv: 50US660H for my project.
      But I don't know how to open the developer mode app and connect to PC for Develop
      Thanks for the help.