Quantcast

PreCentral: FunTime 3D eDesigner Easter for digital Easter eggs

FunTime 3D eDesigner Easter for digital Easter eggs

So you’ve got your eggs, dye kit and your basket of chocolate Easter bunnies and rainbow peeps. Making those baskets take a lot of time and energy and the dye on the eggs you just made will take a few minutes to dry... but what if you break them? Remember that scene in Steel Magnolias while they were trying to take the Easter eggs to the church and they got crushed? There go your memories of this year, eh? Go digital this Easter - it's easier, it' cleaner, and you can print and share your Easter egg creations with family and friends.

How to do this? . It's really simple to create your own special design that you can keep forever. Upon opening the app you're presented with several options that lead you to create the marvelous Easter egg of your digital dreams. You can even name and add a short message to said eggs. The five options allow you to add different textures and colors. There are dozens of textures to choose from, including words, hearts, and geometric designs. Adding color is a bit less straightforward, with funky arrows to adjust the color depth and hue. But once you've got that down you can choose to bathe your egg all in one color or use the spread of the digital rainbow.

Once all the designing is done you can actually touch the egg and turn it and make it face different directions. We know, "Ooooh... pretty...". You can save the file, spin it around on the screen and admite your creation, or even package it up an email and share it with your far-flung relatives. If you'e feeling particularly modern, you can even slap your TouchPad down on the dinner table for the Easter feast. Big, glowing, perfectly-made digital Easter eggs , or a little bowl of puny painted eggs that took hours to prepare and yet still look sloppy. Your choice, though we know which way we're leaning.

mf.gif

a2t.imgXm4qQ_k9cyY

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Symbiodin
      I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?
    • By davexnet
      TV is the 2017 uj6500 series,
      for the last 4 - 6 weeks the FIlmrise channels do not properly load.  They install, you can select them,
      you get the channel splash screen, then the screen goes black and stays that way until you exit out.
      Uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't help.
      Any info appreciated

• By News Reporter
      LG’s virtual personality became the first virtual artist in Korea to sign a deal with an agency, a possible look at what’s around the corner in entertainment as virtual and physical worlds collide.

Reah will be making her debut as a singer under the MYSTIC STORY, an entertainment company in South Korea. Established by singer-songwriter in 2011, MYSTIC STORY is actively involved in creating compelling content with musicians and actors for every type of platform.

Since Reah was first introduced to the public at , she has continued to remain active on , sharing content with fans and performing her own musical compositions. Under the tutelage of MYSTIC STORY, Reah will take part in a new project led by founder and executive producer Yoon to showcase Reah’s distinctive voice.

“Singing about universal themes such as love, acceptance and unity is what I want to focus on,” said Reah. “In the near future I’d love to work with various artists in fashion and visual arts to broaden the style of content for my fans to enjoy. The opportunities as a virtual artist are endless.”
      # # #

• By vps358
      Is there any way to change the defaults to your own.
      For example I shut down my BT headphones and every time LG tv changes to internal speakers and I have to manually change to what I want ?
    • By News Reporter
      Probably the hardest working appliance of every home is the refrigerator, working non-stop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. But such a heavy workload means our most essential appliance is also our most energy hungry, which is why properly taking care of your fridge benefits both the environment and your wallet. To make that job simpler, LG designed its InstaView Door-in-Door refrigerator range to deliver the most energy-efficient features while at the same time providing outstanding convenience for the perfect kitchen life.

Keep Food Fresh, Open That Door Less
      Ask yourself this: how many times do you open your refrigerator without taking anything out? We’re all guilty of opening the fridge door out of curiosity or to check what needs replenishing and this has a significant impact on how much energy you use. LG’s Door-in-Door feature reduces cold air loss by providing a separate space for your most popular items. This seemingly simple design not only lets your hardest-working home appliance operate far more efficiently, it also saves you a handsome sum by keeping the compressor — the engine that creates all that cold air — from working overtime, the key to increasing its lifespan.1 Along with all its other innovative features, the LG InstaView Door-in-Door refrigerator has amassed a loyal fan, resulting in more than one million units being sold worldwide in 2020.

Being the Perfect Host with Craft Ice
      When hosting friends and family, an ice maker can make the difference between a good drink and a great drink. LG InstaView refrigerator with Craft Ice automatically makes standard ice cubes, crushed ice or LG’s exclusive round Craft Ice which last longer than ice cubes, keeping drinks cooler longer.2 Cocktails and soft drinks taste so much better with clear, aesthetically-pleasing ice balls seen in the fanciest restaurants and bars.

ThinQ-Powered Convenience
      To reduce energy consumption and your energy bill, LG’s ThinQ AI platform sends notifications to your smartphone if your refrigerator door is left ajar. Users can control key features from anywhere inside or outside the home through either the LG ThinQ app or voice commands using Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa.3 You can even activate vacation mode on your smartphone ThinQ app to check the refrigerator and freezer temperatures remotely when away from home for an extended period of time.

Smarter Living with Proactive Customer Care
      Proactive Customer Care (PCC), LG’s AI-infused smart customer service, lets users manage their refrigerator’s performance with minimal effort. LG’s PCC service analyzes usage patterns and provides maintenance tips and alerts for potential issues to keep your appliance performing at its best. The comprehensive AI service guides you through the installation process, teaches you how to use your LG devices and informs you when supplies are running low or when software updates become available.4
      LG’s latest InstaView refrigerators will be displayed virtually in LG’s digital starting January 5.
      # # #
      1 Reduction of cold air loss up to 41 percent based on Intertek testing of models SX5534WB, GR-S632GLRC and LFX3194ST/02 using LG internal testing method measuring percentage reduction in exchange rate of air when opening Door-in-Door compared to regular refrigerator door for 10 seconds. Results may vary by model and duration of door opening.
      2 Craft Ice lasts approximately 15 percent longer than cubic ice in water based on internal tests comparing the average melting rate of Craft Ice and cubic ice in an environment of 25-27 degrees Celsius and water temperature of 9 degrees Celsius.
      3 Applicable for models with Wi-Fi connectivity with both the appliance and LG ThinQ app connected. Service and feature compatibility may vary depending on the region.
      4 Availability of Proactive Customer Care may vary depending on model or region.