Quantcast

LG C2 input name for PC

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ozzie T
      We have a 65UM7300AUE with software version 05.40.10. We have a Google TV dongle plugged into the HDMI 1 port and that is the input we use most of the time. Until recently every time we would turn the TV on it would default to HDMI 1 and the Google TV home screen would be the first thing we’d see. Life was good. Several weeks ago that changed and now the LG OS (I assume) home screen is the first thing we see. Then we have to use the LG remote to select HDMI 1 each time. We never used to have to do this or use the LG remote at all. Kind of annoying. We think we have HDMI 1 chosen as our default input but it doesn’t seem to matter. Any ideas on how we get things back to the way they used to be with the TV defaulting to HDMI 1 automatically?
    • By Alfaro
      I have a problem with my LG 43NANO756PR: if an app is paused (for example a youtube video or music track is put in pause), after about two minutes the TV goes back to the TV antenna input. Very unpleasant if you are on the phone and need a quiet environment. Same thing if I mute the audio: after about 2 minutes the volume resumes as before.
      Any way to sort this issue?
    • By Marco Coletti
      See topic title.  I have an Android box connected to HDMI 1 and would like to check if it auto switches frame rate according to the current video file.
      Is there any "secret code"?
      OLED48CX3LB with webOS 5.4.3-36 fw 04.41.45
    • By AVTech
      I have been in hi end AV technology for years and I have purchased a ThinQ "smart" TV. After finally finding a way to stop the ridiculous loud static start up now I want to find a way to have the TV start at an installed app (Google TV etc.) instead of the unused antenna or HDMI input. It seem this would be the default if not just an option on a smart TV when actually using installed apps. Have I been missing something or is this some bizarre epic fail? 

Thanks 
    • By eks1910
      I'm trying to figure out how tp add and remove content/devices from the "Quick Card" section of the "Home" screen on my UR9000 smart TV.
      The attached photo shows what it looks like, and I would like to remove "Sports", "Home Office", "Game", and "Music" and replace them with inputs devices that I can quickly access, like "HDMI FireTV", HDMI DVD-Blu-Ray", and "Antenna" 
      Does anyone know how to edit this so I can add all those so they all show up on my "Home" screen?