Quantcast

Download .avi into external usb drive

manbboy

Question

Good evening all,

Via WebOS, i have tried to download an .avi file but i got a message similar to "Downloading file is not supported" from the browser.

I would like to find a way (via another app, via an external device or whatever) to download a media file into my TV or USB drive plugged-in. Then, I would like the TV to play that downloaded file.

Any idea how to do this ?

In other words, today, what I do:

- download a media file from the web with my computer (700mo)

- copy the media into an USB drive

- unplug the usb drive from my computer

- plug the usb drive into my TV

- play the media to watch it with my TV

I would like to avoid using my computer to watch my downloaded media on my TV.

Thanks,

Manbboy

My TV : OLED65C2

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Nooneuno
      Our tv always needs to have the recording volume reset... the problem seems to be that the formatted disk has a small boot partition, about 150 mb, plus a 4 GB "main" volume, and the recording app "sees' the boot partition, and won't "hold" the setting for the main volume...
    • By News Reporter
      Company to Share Its Unique Perspective on the Transition to SDVs,
      Demonstrate How LG Software Solutions Address Key Challenges for Future Mobility

SEOUL, May 17, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG), a mobility sector technology leader, will be sharing its latest insights and innovations at AutoTech: Detroit, taking place in Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A., from June 5-6. Organized by the Informa Tech Automotive Group, AutoTech: Detroit is one of the automotive industry’s premier events, typically drawing over 3,000 industry leaders and experts. This year’s show will explore the latest advancements in automotive technology, including the areas of software-defined vehicles (SDVs), connectivity, electrification and design.
      LG’s AutoTech: Detroit conference session, titled BEYOND THE ROAD: NAVIGATING THE SDV TRANSITION, will focus on the present and future of SDVs. The session will explore three pivotal challenges facing the industry: the technical complexities of developing a unified vehicle operating system, how to transform user experiences through the realization of a “Living Space on Wheels,” and the need to adapt current business models for sustained innovation and value creation.
      The company’s presentation will seek to highlight the critical role of LG AlphaWare in the evolution of the SDV. A comprehensive suite of software solutions, LG AlphaWare empowers mobility providers to collaborate and innovate, supporting them to overcome diverse technical challenges while bringing home-like comfort and connectivity to the in-vehicle environment.
      LG’s session is scheduled to take place at 12:15-12:40 (EST) on June 5 at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan. For more information about LG’s session at AutoTech: Detroit 2024, visit
      link hidden, please login to view. # # #

• By glendvd100
      Hi there, I have the following tvs:
      OLED55C26LD
      OLED42C24LA
      And I'm trying to change the area code using the service remote, so I can download apps from USA (I'm currently in the UK), such as Max, HULU etc.  I'm trying the codes which are bandied around the internet, but the area just stays as EU.  I've noticed on youtube videos etc that the older models with the older OS have no issued with this, but mine seems unable to change.
      Does anyone know if perhaps the newer models have newer codes?  I've used 1793, 1843 and 22287 (as found in this very forum).  But nothing happens.  Any help from users who may have got this working would be appreciated, thank you.
    • By News Reporter
      The inspiring LG Objet Collection has gained a global fan base since its worldwide launch in 2021, and for good reason. Through its understated designs and diverse materials and colors, this sophisticated collection of premium appliances and devices extends the opportunity to curate living spaces that reflect unique lifestyles and preferences like no other.

To raise the bar even higher for the ‘smart home’ experience, LG Vietnam recently launched the ‘LG Objet House’ at Flamingo Dai Lai Resort. Just 45 kilometers north of Hanoi, this all-new brand space and resort is fully equipped with state-of-the-art appliances from the LG Objet Collection.

Within the elegant four walls of the LG Objet House, the harmony effortlessly created by LG Objet products blurs the line between modern home appliances and high-end furniture. Together, these stylish, innovative appliances complete a seamless living space that honors the distinctive style of the homeowner.

During their stay, visitors can experience what seamless living really means thanks to LG PuriCare Aero Furniture, an air purifier that doubles as a side table; LG OLED Objet Collection Posé, a lifestyle TV which transforms into a digital frame that expresses every brushstroke of a painting; LG Objet InstaView refrigerator with an edge-to-edge glass that delivers a 23-percent-wider viewing angle; and LG Objet Styler, a premium clothing care system wrapped in a stylish, modern design.

Since every LG Objet innovation has been designed to blend effortlessly into a wide array of living spaces, they are able to complement each room of the LG Objet House. The life-enriching capabilities of this exclusive space is what leaves a lasting impression on visitors. And it goes without saying that every LG device featured in LG Objet House can be monitored and controlled on the LG ThinQ app, a level of connectivity that introduces a new “smart home” standard to the nation.

Aligning with the company’s global strategy to enhance customer experiences, LG Objet House aspires to encourage greater user interaction. “Through the moments of relaxation felt at LG Objet House, we hope to demonstrate the elevated lifestyle our LG Objet Collection makes possible,” said Song Ik-hwan, president of LG Vietnam, during its launch event.

Striking the perfect balance between aesthetics and functionality, the LG Objet Collection has received high praise from around the world. In Vietnam specifically, one of its products was named the “Most Groundbreaking Product Design” of 2023 at Vietnam Design Week (VMARK 2023). These works of art are not only innovative and visually stunning, they also evoke positive emotions by delivering the next-level user experiences that make sure life is always good.

People can now spend their vacation at LG Objet House, the ideal destination for “smart home” advocates thanks to the level of connectivity offered by the LG Objet Collection, a harmonious selection of practical innovations that boast aesthetic appeal with their sophisticated colors, subtle designs and use of sustainable materials.

Contributed by LG Vietnam
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • Weebly - Websites, eCommerce & Marketing in one place.
    • By EuphemiaIolanthe
      MovieBox Pro APK is an app that provides access to millions of free movies and TV shows. It aggregates the largest collection of popular titles on the internet. Moreover, users will be able to watch unlimited streams. The app allows users to share videos on social networking sites and has a lot of features to keep its users entertained.
      MovieBox Pro APK is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Its home screen provides information such as top new releases, hot TV shows, and the latest movies and TV series. It also provides movies based on their IMDB rating. You can also find popular movies based on genre such as comedy or romance.
      The app also features a search bar, advanced filtering, and offline viewing. Its latest version offers offline movie and trailer saving. In addition, the app supports multiple platforms and subtitles can be changed according to speed and language. It is compatible with all video formats. It's easy to use and allows users to download movies without any problem.