Quantcast

PreCentral: View all your purchased apps with Impostah (homebrew)

ImpostahWhile your webOS profile will forever remember all the of the apps that you have ever purchased and allow you to re-download any of those apps for free, there is no way to actually see that list of all your purchased apps aside from reviewing all the individual emailed receipts that you received. While we would prefer a section in the App Catalog to display this information, we will have to settle for a homebrew solution from the great WebOS Internals' using the app Impostah (available for download in Preware or webOS Quick Install).

1. Open up Impostah
  2. Tap on "App Catalog"
  3. Select "Show Purchased Apps"
  4. You will get a view of all the apps you have purchased on your profile, although it will be the App ID, not the app name.
  5. If you are unable to figure out what app it is, you can always navigate to: [App ID] (replacing "[App ID]" with the actually App ID) to load up the app description webpage

Unfortunately, this page will not show if the app is installed or not, but you can export the list by from the top-left to bring down the Application dropdown menu and choosing "Email" to send yourself a email with a listing of all the apps for you to then compare against what is installed on your device

If you notice that an app is in the list but is missing on your device and you can not find it in the App Catalog, this may be because the app is not listed as compatible with your device. If this is the case, can try using the homebrew to access the app in Preware, but be aware that there may be compatibility issues and the app may not work correctly (or it may work fine and the developer just never marked it for use on your device).

mf.gif

a2t.imgQj-RyrCWdu0

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.