Quantcast

Manage lot of LG pro:centric TV

m8s

Question

Hello,

I have a fleet of 50 LG TVs, on which I want to propagate configuration parameters (volume, activation of sources...).

How can I do this via API or other? Is there something planned for that? They are all on the same network and accessible from a server.

I wish you a good day.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By kurabasakuku
      Hi, 
      We have ProCentric 400 with V version, and 400+ Smart Hospitality TVs. 
      The following is the topology (attached).
      We had issue lately: in random TVs have blank the channels with No Signal message. This occurs in some TVs, other TVs are just blank screen and there is no "No Signal" Message. After doing factory reset and reconfiguration then all is working normal. However this case then occurs to other TVs.
      I was assuming this is network issues: switch configuration or else, but I am now very sure there is no configuration change. 
      Please advise.

TV No signal Issue.mp4
    • By xfiles
      Hi,

Does anyone know how to manage film thumbnails stored on external Nas Drives Etc on Webos2?

At present, thumbnails are slow to display and of a poor quality. It is very difficult to change or alter them to another image. If you change the stored image for another one, the first image remains in memory and is displayed instead even if you remove all trace of it from the drive.

Also, can apps such as Kodi be side-loaded as the LG content manager is really poor?

Thanks.