Quantcast

How to disable lg c1 auto sync on only on 1 HDMI device ?

Hello,

I’m French sorry for my poor english ;)

I was wondering if it’s possible to disable simplink (or only auto sync on) only on 1 HDMI device.

I have an LG C1, multiple HDMI devices which work perfectly with simplink, except an LG Blu-ray 4K player (UP970).
When I turn on a device, it turns on the TV, great! But if the Blu-ray
player was the last device I used, and I turn everything off, and then
I turn on a device, the TV then turns on and shows first the HDMI
Blu-ray player input (with no signal), then it shows the HDMI input of
the device I turned on, and finally the Blu-ray player turns on and
the TV switches back to the HDMI Blu-ray player input...

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By StanJ
      I've seen an older thread on this topic but it doesn't look like anyone found a solution to disabling the screen saver, so I'll try a new one.
      On virtually all my LG TV's (I have three OLED's and two LCD), the screen saver interferes with my music app (like Plex, Spotify or Amazon Music). I mainly use Plex for playback of my music which is stored on a central server (NAS) and from the app loaded on a Fire TV stick or cube. After about 20-30 minutes, the album art and other related music information (lyrics, song title, duration, etc) all goes black. If I run Plex (or Spotify) directly on the LG TV via the LG Content store app, the screen saver with fireworks always comes on in about 2 minutes. 
      I've tried all the different methods to disable the screen saver function including turning off the Timers, Auto Power Off,  HDD Storage, etc. I also tried opening the hidden menus by pressing the mute button 5 times but that menu didn't have anything relevant. 
      Interesting is that the screen saver doesn't come on when using Spotify on a Fire TV stick or if I playback music through a USB device. But i don't use those methods often, mainly Plex to access my music server where I have about 500 CD's stored in ALAC format.
      Has anyone found a way to disable the screen saver function? I know the logic for having it (to prevent OLED burn in) but I'm not leaving the same image on for more than the song duration (about 3-5 minutes).  It's annoying to check the screen for the a music title or see who is on only to find a black screen looking back. Thanks for any help.

• By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By Extra Celestial
      Would love to auto start the Alexa app so my smart home can connect to it automatically when I turn it on from a plug since you can't turn on the tv with the hubs.

One small workaround instead of trying to figure out how to turn on the tv from a hub since it disconnects from the wifi when it powers off.
    • By Benjamin De Graaf
      As in title.
      Everytime I watch something on Plex I get constant Dolby vision pop ups, sometimes random and sometimes staying for multiple minutes. 
      there isn’t anything wrong with the playback, it’s just the constant pop ups that are very annoying and frustrating that I can’t disable them.
      Other manufacturers have the option to disable it, so I can’t imagine why webos shouldn’t have it. 

thanks in advance, have a nice holiday! 
    • By Jibun no Kage
      Asking this hear, since I could not seem to find a better place... Wake on LAN only works for a few minutes after TV is turned off?  If I turn of LG TV (WebOS 8.x) and then send a Wake on LAN (WoL) packet, it works.  If turn off the LG TV, then I wait about 15 minutes or so, then send the same WoL sequence, using the same code, script, etc., it fails, the LG TV never turns on.  THe LG TV is configured both for wired ethernet (preferred) and WiFi.  Any idea why this behavior?  It almost seems like the LG TV goes into standby, via phone app, remote, even CEC, etc., then drops from the network?  Mobile is enabled on the TV, hence the phone app works.  Why would the LG TV stop responding to WoL packets?