• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mikemilw2002
      Hello,
      This is a much asked about question:
      LG Smart LED TVs that turn on for a second, show the LG logo, then a black screen ensues.

My TV is a LG 43uj6200 TV.
      I have tried the typical troubleshooting steps involving holding the power down for 15 seconds while unplugged, then waiting up to 15 min, then holding down the power again while it turns on. No fix there.

I am getting the 3 red blinks, but the system will stay on (at least the motherboard does). 3 red blinks indicates that it is a power supply issue, from what I read.

Also, I visually looked at the mainboard for faulty caps (leaky or busted cans). Nothing visible. I have read that there is a power diode that could be bad. I did a diode check on all diodes near the "blue rectangular component" (possibly a relay?) None of the diodes showed an open circuit or an infinite voltage.
      I do not have an ESR/LCR meter but am going to get one in a few days.

I measured the voltage on the output of the power board and it is supposed to be 13.2 volts. I got 13.08V. Measuring the second to last pin (P-ON), I got 3.2V. I am not sure if that is up to par. I think 3.3V is the requirement for the mainboard.

The last pin at the bottom of the connector is called INV-OK or something like that. I measured 2.85V there. Are these voltages within spec?

I have also read that the LEDs could be open circuited or failing which would draw more current than the power board can handle. This could also cause the shutdown.

Does anyone have any other repair tips for this? I really don't want to have to buy a new power or mainboard.

Thanks
      Mike
    • By Mariodu
      Hey!

So the other day I started installing a new game on my Xbox, and turned off the TV, leaving the Xbox on. The next I was turning on the TV, and it's a black screen. Using the remote, I get a message saying that "Smart Services will soon be available", just before it reboots (shuts down and automatically turns on again). After that it's stuck in this loop until I remove the power cord.

The things I've tried so far:
      Disconnect both HDM-ports and restart Disconnect power cord and re-enter while holding down the power button on the remote Holding down the power button on the remote for 4+ minutes Holding down the power button on the TV (beneath the logo) for 4+ minutes Disconnect power cord for >28 hours and reboot Removed batteries from remote control and reboot Inserted a USB-stick with latest firmware to the TV and rebooted Nothing of this has helped. Any more ideas?
      OLED55B7V
    • By Girevik
      Hello all,
      I recently got a soundbar for my LG TV and have it connected with HDMI ARC on HDMI 2 I do my TV watching with a Firestick. I have this weird issue where if I switch apps on my Firestick using one of the buttons that go to an app, or (sometimes) using voice commands, the switches to the HDMI 2 input.  If I choose the app from the menu, it works fine.
      I have no clue why how I start an app makes a difference, but is there a way to set the TV to ignore HDMI when it comes to automatically switching inputs?  I looked through the settings and thought I figured it out when I turned off instant game response on HDMI 2, but the switch is still happening.

• By News Reporter
      Bringing Superb Mini LED Picture Quality to the Healthcare Sector, Company’s Latest
      Surgical Display Delivers Outstanding Image Accuracy, Performance and Convenience

SEOUL, Nov. 15, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) is unveiling its first 27-inch, 4K surgical monitor with Mini LED technology (model 27HQ710S) at MEDICA 2022, the international tradeshow for the medical sector taking place in Düsseldorf, Germany, from November 14-17.
      LG 4K Mini LED surgical monitor boasts exceptional picture quality courtesy of the company’s Mini LED technology, which provides clear, precise images. The product’s 27-inch, 4K resolution (3,840 x 2,160) screen leverages thousands of tiny LED diodes to provide a peak brightness of 2,000cd/m² and a 1,000:1 contrast ratio. With an impressive 1,500 local dimming zones, the surgical monitor displays vibrant, high quality color images with consistent brightness across the entire screen.
      In addition to contributing to excellent image reproduction, LG’s new surgical monitor’s bright, high quality display is suitable for use in hospital operating rooms and surgical centers. The surgical monitor also covers 20 percent more of the sRGB color gamut than its predecessor (model 27HJ710S). The combination of these attributes, along with a compact and easy to clean design, makes LG’s surgical monitor a valuable addition to the surgical suite.
      Furthermore, the design of the new surgical monitor delivers the durability and reliability optimized for the surgical environment. Thanks to the use of Optical Bonding Glass, the 27HQ710S reduces distracting reflections from theater lighting, while the product protects its front and rear (IP45- and IP32-rated, respectively) against foreign material and splashes.
      “The market for medical monitors that can deliver bright, high quality color images in true 4K resolution is growing in size, and this is reflected in the products being showcased at this year’s MEDICA,” said Silas Choi, vice president and head of the B2B solution business division at LG Business Solutions Company. “The 27HQ710S is the result of LG’s efforts to bring its superior LED technology to the medical sector. We believe that this new model will be a valuable addition to the surgical suite.”
      Visitors to LG’s exhibition booth (Hall 10, Stand D40) at MEDICA 2022 can explore the full range of LG medical displays, including the new 4K Mini LED surgical monitor.
      Specifications:
      LG Surgical Monitor (27HQ710S)
      Panel Inch (Aspect Ratio) 27-inch (16:9) Resolution 4K (3,840 x 2,160) Backlight Technology Mini LED Surface Treatment Protection Glass (1.3t, Anti-reflection, Anti-fingerprint) Color Gamut (Typ.) DCI-P3 110.9% (CIE1976, Area), DCI-P3 98% (CIE1976, Coverage), sRGB 139% (Area), sRGB 100% (Coverage)
      Viewing Angles (CR≥10) 178° (Right / Left), 178° (Up / Down)
      Brightness (Typ.) 800cd/m2 Contrast Ratio (Typ.) 1000: 1 Response Time 5ms (GTG (Gray-to-Gray)) Feature DICOM Compliant Yes HW Calibration Yes HDR HDR 10, HDR Effect Super Resolution+ Yes Video Signals
      Input Terminals HDMI 2.0 x1, DisplayPort x1, DVI x1, 3G-SDI x1 Output Terminals DisplayPort x1, DVI x1, 3G-SDI x1 Connectivity USB 1 Upstream (ver. 3.0), 1 Downstream (ver. 3.0) Power Input AC: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz Monitor DC in 19V~24V
      Power Consumption (Max.) 120W Power Consumption (DC Off) Less than 0.3W Resistance Rating IP45 (Front), IP32 (Excluding Front), IK06 User Convenience Picture-By-Picture: Yes (2PBP / 3PBP / 4PBP) / Picture-In-Picture: Yes Rotation & Mirror Mode, Failover Input Switch, 2 Hot Keys, Flicker Safe
      Physical Specifications Weight 8.0kg (18lb) # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Santiago Mancheno
      Hi i have a problem, i can not download the app of fox, because i can not find on lg content, my model of tv is 32lj550m i need help please