Quantcast

Bluetooth speaker is not supported

saurav singh

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By matesz
      Hi
      I currently have CA DacMagic 100 connected via optical + CA A1 AMP, this is quite cumbersome and doesn't work with universal control.
      I know that i will have to buy some hardware to have proper universal control, however i can't find any reliable information on which amp does support it and which doesn't. 

It would be great if list of supported devices would be available.
      If not then recomendation for AMPs that works well with optical + simple DALI oberon stereo satellite setup is also solution.

PS1. Sorry if this duplicate but i couldn't find anything meaningful after few days of googling.
      PS2. I've heard that Denon AVR-X3600H works but this is massive overkill for what i need (i don't indend to go beyond stereo, not even 2+1).
    • By robp
      55UJ651V After a few minutes, the Bluetooth clicks and disconnects. Sometimes it then re-starts the tv into the on mode, with nothing selected. It will not find the bluetooth device again. Unless, I try a different Blutooth device and then it does the same thing all over again. Is there any answer to this - or does the module need replacing. There seems to be a lot of discussion online regarding Bluetooth issues with LG. I have hearing issues and must use headphones! This is impossible!
    • By coltaz
      i currently have a LG oled55cx tv which has not got an audio out setting for bluetooth headphones + internal at the same time. the nearest option is bluetooth surround + internal but the sound on the headphones is very poor and distorted. i'm currently having to run a wire to my headphones if my wife is watching tv as well. are there any other brands or ranges out there which has a bluetooth headphone + internal sound out option. thanks.
    • By Stan Lugg
      I have tried to use my wireless headphones in conjunction with my external speakers so I can hear the sound at a different level to others.
      I can get it to work but not properly because my soundbar is connected via HDMI simplink (Sonos Beam).
      When I turn simplink off the Bluetooth speakers work great but no sound from TV Speakers or soundbar even if I pick multiple speakers the sound only comes out of the headphones.
      Is there anyway around this?
    • By dolbnya
      I have a mediaplayer connected to my TV OLED55C6V through HDMI. For every video playback the player tries to select an output HDMI signal format automatically depending on both video framerate/resolution and framerate/resolution supported by the connected TV to show the video as close to original as possible with the TV without any scaling. And here I have a problem: the maximum resolution the player selects is 1080p despite of the videofile has resolution 4k and the TV supports playback of the input signal up to 4K60p. I can change the output signal resolution on the player manually after blayback starting and it works, but it's not convenient. As far as I know the only way of getting information about videosignal format supported by TV for the player is EDID on HDMI channel. So is it possible to fix the issue? Maybe some hidden setting in TV could change the version of EDID?