Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: Monday Brief: A Nokia Windws tablet, iMore's new iPad coverage

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: No sound on live radio but good on youtube videos

C55ln5750 smart tv has ggod sound on youtube videos but zero sound on live radio via radio stafion direct, iheart, streems etc. . I also get out of memory while searching but I have no open apps. lG Canada “Support????” Claims there is not enough memory on-board to handle streaming radio broadcasts so how do they explain my ability to run YouTube videos with music and no drop in signal of video or audio? My iPad mini can broadvast the target station’s live programming with its limited memory and the tv can play movies with sound so what’s the problem with radio broadcasts?   Not Impressed st all!

By Bruce Barnden, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • webOS OSE Youtube Channel

Below are latest videos and link at the bottom to the webOS OSE Youtube Channel webOS OSE Session in OSCON webOS experts had presentations about webOS OSE in OSCON 2018.   Welcome Beanbird Bot The Beanbird Bot running with webOS OSE! See what he can do and how.   Congrats. You’ve found webOS OSE. Looking for an OS for your new smart device? Here’s webOS OSE that is open source, web app compatible, LG proven, and continuously evolving.   Introducing webOS OSE webOS OSE is a web-centric open source software platform for smart devices.    See all videos on webOS OSE Youtube Channel

By Alex, in Open webOS

• 0 replies
    • Question: Can't cast youtube to LG WebOS from my MacBook

Hi! I have an LG Tv with WebOS. And I'm trying to cast youtube videos from my macbook with mac os high sierra to my tv and it doesn't work. Chrome tells me that “No Cast destinations found.” It works with iPhone though... therefore I don't know what might be a problem. I've tried different MacBooks and different iPhones. I've tried Chrome Canary with no extensions installed. The result is the same. I've also tried two different routers. All devices are in the same network and on the same bandwidth (2.4). But it also works when tv's on 2.4 and iPhone's on 5ghz. Also I can see my TV as a Spotify-connect device from my MacBook. I have enabled “Load Media Router Component Extension” in flags. chrome://flags/#load-media-router-component-extension. My MacBook is 15-inch, 2017 with Mac OS 10.13.6 (17B1003) installed. tv model is: 65UH615V with WebOS 3 installed (don't know exact version) Router: ZTE H369A (came with tele2) Thanks everyone!

By Konstantin Bodnia, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: YouTube app isn't working properly on LG 32LJ550B

I'm having a little problem since a few days ago, when I try to use the YouTube app it shows the start screen as always but then it don't show the videos and just grey words appear at the side as if it was the tittles and all the text in the app, I tried starting the app from my phone but it just play the sound but no video is showed. I already erased and reinstalled the app, and even disconnected the TV, I searched on Google but I can't find a way to make it work again  Anyone knows why? Or how I can fix it? Here is a Photo of how it looks

By jorge Ramos, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • Question: LG 55UH600V Youtube app is not working

Hello, last Saturday Youtube app stopped working. Screenshot attached. App states that "This page isn't available. Sorry about that. Try searching for something else". App version 1.0.40. Tried to reinstall it, does not help.  

By vapaulius, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 4 answers