• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ugljesa Merdovic
      I bought a TV with webos 5 system yesterday. Content Store says it is unavailable. I tried changing the location, Internet DNS, factory reset, but nothing. i can't install any app on tv. Can someone help me, any solution?

• By JackYU
      FIFA World Cup 2022 is exclusively going to stream on Jio cinema app in India but app is missing from web os content store. Pls add it asap. The app is available on Android TV 
    • By Dave Br
      Hi.
      What can I do to get my TV to use the full broadband speed that I've got available.  My tv is a 55EC930V and is using a wired connection to my router.
      My broadband is currently running at 125Mbps.  When I use any other devices such as a laptop, mobile phone, etc the speed using fast.com returns anything between 120 to 130 MBps.
      But, when I use the web browser on the TV, it always maxes out at 33Mbps.  This value is reported by fast.com.
      If I use the speed test in the Netflix app, this returns approx 29Mbps.  I never get anything higher, so what's limiting it?  The same problem occurs for YouTube and that's the only other App that I've got installed.
      If the network board in the TV is supposed to be 10-100Mbps, why don't I get 100 Mbps?  I know I won't get 125Mbps because LG never puts 1Gbps in any of it's TVs.
    • By alpvir
      I have completed my first TV app. It does its job very well: display on the TV, in REAL TIME, the GPS track of my excursions in the mountains. From home my family can therefore follow me, for my safety since I almost always go alone in the mountains.
      The next step would be to switch from the "developer" mode (the current one) to a "production" one.
      But I think that the LG store does not accept this app because it is too personal: it is not a video game with 10000 downloads!
      Furthermore, they could object to privacy issues.
      So how to make this app "definitive" (installed on 2 or 3 TVs at the most) without having to renew the extension of the developer mode every 40/50 hours ?
      Is there no other way than going through the LG market?
      Thanks for your attention
    • By Lomomoon
      Has anyone successfully installed a file browser to view files on a USB stick and how? Also are you able to view text files, install apps, open images etc? 
      I'm trying to install a 3rd party app.
      Thanks