Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: Reminder: The Enyo Virtual Hackathon is coming up on Sunday - there will be prizes!

Reminder: The Enyo Virtual Hackathon is coming up on Sunday - there will be priz

As a reminder to our wonderful developer community, the virtual Enyo Hackathon is set to kick of on Sunday at noon Eastern Time. Groups will be gathering in New York City, Indianapolis, Oklahoma City, Dallas, San Diego, and San Francisco as well as tuning in from more than twenty countries around the globe to hack their way with EnyoJS and webOS.

As we noted last week, prizes hadn't yet been announced, but now they are known: an HP TouchPad will go to the best overall app, while the best app design and best functionality each will get an HP Pre3. And that's just for the hacking part - if you're able to make it in person to an event you'll see a bunch of prizes onsite from the individual meetup organizers.

As for who is going to be deciding the winners, a three person slate of HP's Ben Combee and Lisa Brewster joined by webOS Nation's Derek Kessler (yours truly) will be doing the evaluating, with the winners also getting featured on EnyoJS.com and this little site as well.

So if you've been itching for a reason to do some EnyoJS hacking, well, itch no longer - the Virtual Enyo Hackathon is this weekend, and it's bound to rock.

mf.gif
emailthis2.gif bookmark.gif

a2.imga2t.imgbMiDHqJhsvY

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this