Quantcast

SkyQ won't let me turn on 10 bit UHD even though it is supported by my LG OLED55C14 tv. Any suggestions?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rizwan Sumra
      I have a smart tv LG and wanted to turn CCCAM protocol. The model is 50 inch.
      My SmartTV has already integrated wi-fi, has DVB-T, DVB-C and DVB-S. 
      thank you
    • By Mano1496
      Hi, I  have a few months with an LG OLED C3  and tis week started to turn on different.
      I'm aware that the Web OS logo appear when the TV install an update but that logo has a power outlet underneath and everytime I turn on the TV it's just the Web OS logo and my homepage takes like two seconds to load the order of my apps.
      Is this normal? English is not my first language so sorry if it's hard to understand.
      20240516_183105.mp4
    • By Trevin
      I have an LG 2022 tv that I connected with Alexa. Alexa can change the channel of the tv and turn it off, but when I say “Alexa, turn on the tv” she says “TV isn’t responding. Please check its network connection and power supply.” How can I get the tv to listen to Alexa even when it’s off?
    • By Cihanimus
      I used to have a JBL soundbar, connected via ARC. Now I switched to Denon soundbar again with ARC connection. But my tv doesn't turn off now, although all other functions are working fine on the remote. Any idea?
    • By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
      Hey there,  I have had a  OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but

I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.

I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.

anyone know how to fix?