By LG Nano LED
Dear Sir or Madam
I have a LG Nano LED tv, in that I am trying to download VOOTKIDS. But is not showing in the LG webos
This was checked many times.
Kindly suggest me to how to download this app in my TV,
By David Daul
My magic remote and my Roku remote stopped working for turning off power so I performed a factory reset after troubleshooting to get the remote working. I am now stuck at the 1st screen of the Factory Reset which says "Press the OK Button(wheel) on your remote." Well... this really stinks because the remote doesn't work!!! I have tried a USB mouse, a new magic remote, other LG Remotes with no luck. I have also tried using the button on the bottom of the tv. And, I contacted support which was just an exercise in redoing everything I had already tried... No Luck!!
This is a Nano Cell 55NANO81ANA which is basically just a big brick now since I cannot even use any of the inputs. Does anyone have a trick for getting past this initial screen???
Thanks for the help.
Alexa controls everything on my lg thinq90 exept turning it on but it will turn it off plz help
I setup developer mode in my LG C8 to install Jellyfin(plex alternative), which was working well. However one of my siblings reset the TV while developer mode was on and now tv wouldn't connect to internet(neither wired nor wifi). Need help
By Costin Angelescu
I have a 49UB850V-ZD smart TV and has the issues below. Can't understand if its a software issue or components issues:
1. Can't reset using meniu. I can access the meniu, I inserted pin 0000 and if I try to click Confirm it just flashes the button with no success. If I click Cancel then the meniu closes
2. The Live TV channels are not working. There is no issue with the provider. It just not plays any channel
3. If I connect the usb or hard-disk driver to play some movies I can navigate thru folder but I can t play any
4. When I connect to Netflix or youtube I can navigate but if i try to play it does not load.
5. The remote TV does not work anymore -> Only the Power Off/On button
6. I have a magic remote TV for LG and works to navigate with the indicator
7. The button of the TV (under the TV led) works only to open the TV -> the menu does not work anymore
8. In the advanced menu, the Channel settings is not active among other options that are disabled.
9. When I try to access the LG STORE it says: loading unsuccessful (82) because the hour of the TV is not the correct one. I tryed to change time to something different and also changed location and removed the location. This change did not had any effect
What do you think? What do I need to do?