Quantcast

WD external disk not recognized anymore on WebOS TV UH617V v05.60.15

Bryan Phan

Question

Hi everyone. I had a WD My Passport Ultra (firmware v1.012), which previously connected as normal on my LG TV. 

However, after I updated the firmware of both the external disk + TV and they did not recognize since then. Wonder if there is any resolution?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      This year in the US, Black Friday deals are starting early. 
      link hidden, please login to view has already launched some early Black Friday deals on LG webos  TVs with a , so if the price lowers on Black Friday, you'll get the difference.

• By td47
      I spotted this useful article for those who feel they need to tweak (optimise) the picture settings, but are not sure what do do:

link hidden, please login to view Obviously any experts on here should chime in with their findings or advice, especially if geared up to LG TV models.
    • By Bertier Luyt
      Any help on the above?

We'll stop supporting this browser soon. For best results please update your browser
      Original Content From: https://www.lgwebos.com/topic/4879-youtube-no-longer-likes-the-browser/

• By mippinUS
      Laptops and notebooks tend to heat up during prolonged usage. The graphic cards and battery can have their temperature running to 100 degrees if you close their air vents. Your bed, lap or sofa can lead to this. You can deal with this by using laptop cooling pad which is fused in with high-powered fans that directs the air flow in the right direction and minimizes excessive heating, thereby enhancing the performance of your laptop. We are rounding up some of the 19 link hidden, please login to view in 2019 that can help beat the excessive heat.
    • By Daniel Hancock
      I live in England, United kingdom. But I bought the TV in the United Arab Emirates. 
      What is the best region and setup for LG Web OS TV 65UB980T-TA?