Quantcast

Trying to cast from my phone !

Youssef Abdallah

Question

1 answer to this question

On 1/6/2022 at 9:11 PM, Youssef Abdallah said:

C89FE815-1065-4ABE-83DC-E4EAEC361096.thumb.png.88a48c35520ac99648d88e1f14985028.pngI’m trying to cast from an app on my phone to LG QLED but the app on my phone is telling me that (recording is prohibited,video stopped because TV output is ON or device is recording . Please disconnect TV Output or stop recording and try again) I really have no clue about this issue and what to do ! 

@lgsmart tv. @Support Mycloud

Any help guys 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Low Grade
      i thought of using my handphone to act as a remote control for the TV.............but it will only work with WiFi ??!!

i had BlueTooth still turned on..............TV is using LAN connection only.........and the phone can no longer control the TV (the phone can control the TV with WiFi on)............is this normal ?? 

many thanks in advance............
    • By Dimmy
      All of a sudden I am unable to cast from my Windows 11 laptop to my OLED65CX TV. The only option given to me is to cancel the request. I've previous been able to cast without issues.
      Any fixes for this issue? Useless LG support agent told me to just use an HDMI cable and kept referring to the TV as a 'monitor'.

• By Ethan Miller
      Is there a way to fix this? There's a Samsung smart tv in my household that windows 7 recognizes and can cast to, but the LG WEBOS OLED TV is not even discoverable on the network and it is connected to WiFi. I know this tv is connected because in order to use AirPlay you have to be on the same WiFi. All my devices use the same WiFi connection. I can see all my devices except for the LG TV.
    • By Blessing Antro
      When I cast my device on Amazon Prime through my smartphone the lg tv was not found through searching from my mobile, It was working only in screencast... So kindly pay attention to this and sort out all the problems thank you
    • By Steven2112
      I have a 65UF950V, which has Software Version 04.06.30 (apparently it cannot be update)
      Many websites give the message "The page you are trying to view is too large. To continue, reload or go to other page" hitting Reload only gives the same message.
      An example is the "jet2holidays.com" site, which is on my other devices.
      Can you provide me with a solution to fix this annoying problem, be it a browser update or something else.
      Thank you in advance. 
      Steven