Quantcast

TV LG 55UP75003LF

Антон Антонов

Question

Здравейте, нов съм и не знам дали пускам темата на правилното място, ако има грешка моля извинете се и я поправете от администраторите.
въпроса ми е купих телевизор LG 55UP75003LF, 55"(139 см), Smart, 4K Ultra HD, LED въпроса ми е мога ли да инсталирам програми на него и мога ли да изтегля от някъде други програми освен телевизора от неговия пазар.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By KadirErturk
      I have LG TV with WebOS installed. The app keeps logouts. I log with web code, works few mins and log out again. This annoys.
      Anyone has an idea, how to fix? 
    • By Scott Dent
      No matter how times times I remove the LG Internet (XUMO) channels, a few of them come back every day. After a week, I have to flip through about twenty of the LG Internet channels to get to what I want to watch. I have an 86" UP8770. My wife won't even watch the TV because of how how annoying those LG Internet channels are. I have repeatedly reset the TV. I have left it unplugged all night. I have searched for answers online and spoken to LG on the phone. Nothing helps. I have removed all the LG Internet channels at least 50 times. Every day a few of them come back. I purchased the TV at Costco about 5 months ago. I really wish I could return it. The LG Channels are a deal breaker for me.
    • By Private user EU
      I purchase several months ago a LG smart tv.
      I really care about privacy.
      I dont trust voice recording, and sending private information ouside E.U.
      Now my Stupid "Smart tv" keep boring me to accept something i will not accept.
      If LG require is clients to accept the user aggrement, no problem, but is has to be, before i purchase the TV.
      LG cant change the rules after the purchase, several month later.
      I just want a TV.
      Dont want to sent my private information, to who know where...
      Now i make my tv, dont ask me every minute to agree the user agreement, when i dont want to agree?
      Dont find the option dont want!

• By DaniS
      I reset my location which in turn made me have to accept the terms and conditions however every time I try to load them it tells me I have to download them to which I say okay but then it tells me there’s an error and I can’t download them. I haven’t been able to use my apps or anything for two hours. I reset by tv completely and it still won’t let me. Pls help 
    • By anton de Freitas
      Why does my my Smart TV keep displaying network disconnected network connected