By News Reporter
Company’s Latest TVs Geared up With Luna, GeForce NOW at 4K for More
Compelling, All-Around Cloud Gaming Experiences, Plus 2020 Models Now Streaming
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 5, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) is demonstrating its strong commitment to delivering a premium TV gaming experience that offers enhanced convenience through the new webOS UI featuring a dedicated gaming hub, the addition of cloud gaming service Amazon Luna and buttery-smooth gameplay at 4K 60 FPS streaming via NVIDIA GeForce NOW on its latest TVs at CES 2023.
Popular cloud gaming services, which can now be conveniently accessed from LG Game Card on webOS 2023, including simply via voice command*, offer avid and casual gamers alike numerous gaming titles from leading partners such as NVIDIA, Blacknut, Utomik and now Luna and Boosteroid, with no downloads or additional hardware needed. LG’s award-winning OLED TVs supply players with the smoothest gameplay courtesy of superior image quality, an ultra-fast 0.1 millisecond response time and super-low input lag, as well as a more personalized gaming experience through various customization features including Game Optimizer and genre-specific picture settings.
Already available in FHD on 2021 and 2022 LG TVs running webOS 6.0 or above, GeForce NOW is now streaming on 2020 models, and will start streaming in 4K on select models later this year, LG TV owners being among the first to stream impressively smooth, highly immersive 4K gameplay at 60 FPS, on the big screen with just a compatible controller.
GeForce NOW is NVIDIA’s open cloud gaming service that taps into the thriving PC gaming ecosystem by streaming with world-class NVIDIA GeForce RTX performance. Gamers can play their favorite PC titles already purchased from popular digital stores – including many of the most-played free-to-play games like Fortnite, Apex Legends and Destiny 2 – with and against millions of other PC players. GeForce Now Ultimate members will enjoy streaming at up to 4K resolution at 60 FPS on supported LG TVs, with ultra-low latency that rivals many local gaming experiences.
Accessible from LG’s Game Card in the US, Amazon Luna is joining other cloud gaming services on the webOS Home Screen of LG’s latest TVs. A Luna subscription offers access to games for everyone, from AAA titles, retro-side scrollers, family games and more, and titles including Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Everspace and Team Sonic Racing, while the Prime Gaming channel gives Amazon Prime subscribers access to various exclusive and free-to-play titles each month.
LG’s perfect-for-gaming OLED TVs will be on show at CES 2023 from January 5-8 in the company’s booth (#15501, Las Vegas Convention Center). To keep up with every LG CES announcement, follow #LGCES2023 on social media.
# # #
* Voice command functionality varies by content provider and will be available by mid-year.
link hidden, please login to view
By News Reporter
LG Electronics North American Innovation Center Explores New Ideas to
Accelerate for Innovation Program With Cohort Led by Digital Health
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 5, 2023 — The LG Electronics North American Innovation Center – LG NOVA – has announced its new selection of companies in the
link hidden, please login to view for innovative concepts and transformative solutions that create a positive impact on people and the planet. Selected from 2,170 submissions, these companies are joining the LG NOVA program to explore joint business creation with LG NOVA. A subset of these companies will be presented at the LG NOVA lounge in Eureka Park during CES® 2023 to visually showcase a vision of the future built with solutions centered on improving the quality of life for all. This year, LG received 752 applications focusing on digital health – lending confidence to a promising future in health and wellness technologies.
“With 800 more submissions than our first search, we at LG NOVA are honored and inspired by the dedication of so many – through their innovative ideas and business concepts – to making a positive impact on the world, true to the goal of our Mission for the Future program,” said Dr. Sokwoo Rhee, LG Electronics Senior Vice President of Innovation and head of LG NOVA. “This new selection of companies and our growing LG NOVA universe demonstrate that there are solutions on the horizon with the goal of making the world a better place. We’re looking forward to working with these companies to accelerate their ideas to the broader market.”
Attendees of Eureka Park at CES 2023 will get an inside look into LG NOVA’s unique model of innovation through outside-in collaboration, and learn about companies spanning LG NOVA’s focus tracks, including Digital Health, Display Solutions, Environmental-Social-Governance (ESG) & Electric Mobility, Metaverse & Gaming, Smart Lifestyle and Open Innovation.
LG NOVA Mission for the Future 2022 companies are:
– a digital health benefits management platform that seeks to make healthcare simpler. – a mobile app that delivers clinically tested personalized sound therapies designed to maintain and restore hearing and provide relief from tinnitus. – a global digital therapeutic health company leveraging AI and its virtual care platform to prevent, treat and reverse chronic conditions, starting with pre- and Type 2 diabetes and digestive health, while optimizing the physical and mental well-being of its patients. – an innovative digital program that delivers unlimited, live human coaching to your entire organization, reducing the cost of chronic conditions, increasing employee engagement and happiness and is 100 percent covered by insurance. – an integrated Virtual Care Management Platform using remote patient monitoring, chronic care management, AI-guided care coordination and more, that helps to manage chronic conditions remotely. – a virtual-first cardiology provider, delivering a range of clinical services, including same-day diagnostic reads, televisits and heart care programs for patients with atrial fibrillation, vascular diseases and heart failure. – scaling access to medical obesity care with full-service chronic disease management services using tech-enabled tools, including virtual care platforms that incorporate telehealth, clinical decision support, remote patient monitoring, online education tools and medical treatment approaches. – a leading online psychiatry practice specializing in women’s mental health. – a metabolic health company building the future of eating for wellness, longevity and weight loss for the middle aged. – using vital signs automation and patient engagement in HD to transform the patient intake experience. – provides healthcare practitioners and patients real-time solutions on how to screen, triage, track and manage skin cancers, skin diseases and skin wounds through artificial intelligence, data and automation. – develops digital therapeutics that combine AI, clinically-proven techniques and a mental health ally called Woebot to deliver mental health solutions that engage at scale and fit right into people’s lives. Display Solutions
– an innovative company in thin film electronics developing the next generation of high-performance integrated circuits for consumer and commercial electronics. – creates professional holographic display technology for natural 3D visual experiences. – a company specializing in the development of interactive technology solutions, including a mixed reality display which allows interaction with surroundings and provides no-code solutions to make interactive contents for display screens. – a smart photo booth utilizing data capture and AR for engagement and distribution. – transforms glass facades into transparent video screens on which the content doubles as glare and climate control, combining immersive entertainment with sustainability and profitability. ESG & Electric Mobility
– a sustainable thermal engineering company focused on re-engineering sustainable cooling. – a software, IoT and services platform designed to make it easy and cost-effective to deploy decarbonization improvements to mass-market commercial and industrial customers. – a reliability management platform for EV charging stations. – a business-to-business software-as-a-service that tackles energy resources and waste at a household level. – a technology platform making meaningful climate action a part of every business by providing carbon credit buyers with access to carefully vetted climate action projects. – a company focused on developing wind energy 2.0 through its energy drone that unlocks untapped wind resources at higher altitudes on-shore and in deeper waters off-shore. Metaverse & Gaming
– a solution that enables Web3 ready, bi-directional broadcasting bridging physical and virtual environments, from websites to digital out-of-home experiences (DooH) to the metaverse. – a no-code XR authoring platform for the metaverse. – leverages the power of augmented reality and AI to create a personal expert for everyone. – a cloud streaming platform which enables enterprise use cases on XR devices like the Meta Quest for industries like telecoms, manufacturing, automotive and architecture. – accelerating the adoption of the premium metaverse by creating high-fidelity 3D worlds and immersive experiences that excite, engage and preserve culture. – makes using virtual and augmented reality as easy to use as a smartphone. – a spatial computing platform to power talent development and skills mobility for the future of work. Smart Lifestyles
– patented, connected entertainment technology that allows virtually every app and device to connect to media at the push of a button. – a smart kitchen appliance that automatically introduces ingredients separately during cooking, while also stirring and controlling the temperature, just like a chef. – a software company that has developed emotional intelligence technology for digital assistants that enables more human-like interactions and improved personalization. (Li Creative Technologies, Inc.) – creates vivid, exciting and directional 3D audio solutions enabled by AI and VR. – develops a fully autonomous and accessible delivery robot, providing scalable solutions for first mile, curbside and last mile deliveries for airport, retail and restaurant industries. – an immersive and interactive edutainment platform utilizing AI, robotics and the metaverse. Open Innovation
– embedded, digital-by-design, minimalist and wearable biosensors with the goal of sensing targeted molecules anywhere with a simple smartphone. – a venture-based company that uses AI and advanced robotics for automated experimentation to facilitate and accelerate materials discovery. – a software-as-a-service venture that provides “AI Guards” to security companies for crime prevention. The selected companies may have the opportunity to explore the development of joint solutions with LG NOVA, that deliver a better life for people and a better future for our planet. Following the exploratory phase, companies may be chosen for a pilot program or to develop the product or concept with LG NOVA and participating businesses within LG. Some may qualify for potential investments from LG Electronics, LG Display and other LG NOVA affiliates; and co-collaboration opportunities that may develop into multi-million-dollar engagements as new businesses within LG’s global innovation portfolio.
For more information on the Mission for the Future and LG NOVA, please visit .
# # #
By News Reporter
LG and Magna to Develop Next Generation Autonomous Driving-Infotainment Solution Proof of Concept
SEOUL, Jan. 4, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) announced a technical collaboration with Magna, a global mobility technology company and one of the largest suppliers in the automotive space. The two companies have signed an agreement to develop a proof of concept for an automated driving-infotainment solution, aimed at providing differentiated customer experiences and enabling readiness for the future of mobility.
Under the agreement, LG and Magna will explore the technical feasibility of integrating LG’s infotainment capabilities with Magna’s Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) and automated driving technologies.
LG Vehicle component Solutions (VS) Company is recognized as a leader of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) capabilities in the automobile industry. In anticipation for the car of the future, LG VS Company has been proactively exploring its portfolio of future products and technologies.
This concept will focus on creating executable IVI-ADAS solutions to better meet carmakers’ vehicle programs. Both LG and Magna plan to introduce this concept to global automakers during CES 2023.
“We are excited to work with Magna, now in the automated driving sector, to develop a proof of concept that could bring value expanding beyond our cockpit domain,” said Eun Seok-hyun, president of LG VS Company. “We plan to work closely together to demonstrate potential ADAS innovations that could help automakers address some of their toughest challenges.”
This collaboration follows a successful joint venture LG and Magna announced in July 2021 called LG Magna e-Powertrain Co., Ltd, to manufacture e-motor, inverters and on board chargers as well as related e-drive systems to support the growing global shift toward vehicle for certain automakers.
# # #
link hidden, please login to view
By Samreen Singh
I am facing this issue after updating to the latest version of firmware. On my Wifi, I am not able to install/ update any app. Error is coming as written in the title of this post. But when I am using mobile hotspot everythings fine. I have tried all options resetting my router to factory reset, resetting TV, dns setting change to 126.96.36.199. but nothing is working for me for my Wifi.
My tv model is LGUP7500PTZ pls help
LG Presents Differentiated Luxury Experience With Its Second-Generation LG SIGNATURE Lineup at CES 2023By News Reporter
Company’s Ultra-Premium Appliances Boast Cutting-Edge Technologies,
Timeless Design and Outstanding Energy Efficiency
SEOUL, Dec. 29, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) will unveil its second-generation LG SIGNATURE home appliance lineup at CES 2023. Offering timeless design and innovative technologies for a more convenient, stylish and sustainable life at home, the sophisticated, new products will be on show in the LG SIGNATURE zone of LG’s booth under the theme of ‘Live Beyond.’
Seven years after its launch, LG SIGNATURE continues to redefine ultra-premium; delivering elegant, highly-advanced appliances and living solutions that take performance, design and usability to new heights. While remaining true to the brand’s philosophy and craftsman-like quality, the second-generation lineup adds differentiated features and technologies that offer even more convenience, as well as new colors, materials and finishes that bring a sleeker, more minimalist look to the home.
The models on display at CES will include the brand-new LG SIGNATURE 4-Door French-Door refrigerator with Dual InstaView, a washer and dryer pair with 7-inch LCD touch panels, Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with smart InstaView as well as the double Oven Slide-in Range with built-in cameras, automatic time and temperature-setting functionality. Among other LG SIGNATURE products appearing in the exhibit are an air conditioner, air purifier, OLED TV and the Wine Cellar.
The LG SIGNATURE zone, comprising of living room, laundry room and kitchen, has been created in partnership with Italian designer furniture brand, Molteni&C. The aesthetically refined, technologically advanced products from the LG SIGNATURE range will be complemented in each stylish appointed interior scene by Molteni&C’s stunning furniture pieces.
“LG SIGNATURE second-generation appliances combine our exclusive technologies, an array of enhanced features of convenience and efficiency, and gorgeous, modern design for a smart, sustainable and more luxurious life at home,” said Lyu Jae-cheol, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company.
Visitors to LG’s booth (#15501, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas) at CES 2023 from January 5-8 will have the opportunity to see all of the company’s latest lifestyle innovations, including the LG SIGNATURE second-generation appliances.
# # #
link hidden, please login to view