Quantcast

LG 55" Smart 3D TV model 55UB8301 app download and country change issue after shifting from UAE to India

SS1003602

Question

I have recently shifted from UAE to India. I have 55" LG 3D smart TV model no. 55UB8301. My problem is 1. I can not change country from UAE to India in settings -Country option because India is not available in the list.

2. I can not download any app which are normally available in Indian smart TVs like Hotstar/Sonyliv/Amazon prime etc.

3. In screen mirroring option using my Android phone, I can play any video stream from mobile to smart TV BUT only Amazon prime videos are not played. 

Can anyone help me for above issues...?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      An exciting transformation is taking place in the world of sports entertainment, revolutionizing how enthusiasts engage with live games and events to foster stronger connections with their favorite athletes and teams.
      link hidden, please login to view1 from LG Ad Solutions, a global leader in connected TV (CTV) and cross-screen advertising, offer compelling insights into the growing trend of consuming sports content through streaming services. Over 70 percent of respondents across the US, UK and Canada regularly stream live sports and a considerable portion expressed intentions to stream upcoming major sports games. With increasingly convenient options available, evidence proves that sports streaming is gaining rapid momentum.
      Amidst the surge in sports consumption via streaming, LG Smart TVs offer a comprehensive and compelling array of options catered to the preferences of every sports fan. Available on both paid and free ad-supported streaming services, LG Smart TV users can enjoy a variety of sports content on the big screen for an immersive and dynamic viewing experience that brings the excitement of the game right into the living room. In anticipation of the buzz surrounding major sports events later this year, LG Smart TVs promise to heighten these games and tournaments, bringing people together for a sensational sports entertainment experience.

Notably, users can access LG Channels, the company’s exclusive, free streaming service, which boasts an extensive range of sports channels, presenting coverage of popular games and events across multiple countries. For example, popular content from the National Collegiate Athletics Association (NCAA), Matthew Berry’s Fantasy Life and the National Football League (NFL) have captured the attention of sports lovers from the US. Similarly, in Europe, viewers have engaged with a multitude of channels showcasing regional or local leagues, such as FIFA+, DAZN RISE, Tennis Channel, EdgeSports, MTRSPT1 and SportsGrid, providing a diverse range of content for enthusiasts of any sport.

Tailored for passionate sports fans, LG Smart TVs are loaded with versatile features including Sports Portal2 and Sports Alert.3 Easy access through the Sports Quick Card on the Home Screen ensures users can stay up to date with key game highlight and real-time score, missing none of the action and excitement.
      Sport Portal Snapshot. Sports streaming services available in select regions, subscription to Prime or
      Prime Video required
      What’s new, LG introduces Sports Portal, an intuitive and convenient interface that delivers a comprehensive selection of sports information and content. The Sports Portal is a hub for sports channels, live content, match schedules, scores and more. Moreover, convenient features like keyword web searches and curated lists of major sports leagues and sports apps grant access to all the resources needed to customize the entertainment experience.
      Sports viewing on LG Smart TVs is further enhanced with the personalized support of Sports Alert. By registering their favorite players or teams, users can receive the latest updates with notifications showing real-time scoring alerts and final match results, all available even while enjoying other content. The feature also conveniently presents information about their teams’ upcoming matches and key sports league details.

Another versatile feature, Room to Room Share4 utilizes a Wi-Fi connection to seamlessly mirror the content from one LG Smart TV to another5 in a different room within a house, providing an uninterrupted viewing experience, so viewers never miss a moment of the game, even as they move between rooms.
      Dive into the dynamic world of sports entertainment with future updates on LG’s latest innovations by visiting the .
      1 LG Ad Solutions “Stadium to Screen. Streaming live sports in 2024.” 
      2 Available on LG 2024 OLED TVs, QNED TVs, NanoCell TVs and UHD TVs. 
      3 Available on LG Smart TVs running webOS 6.0 and above. Sports and sports leagues supported may differ by country. Functionality and EPG limitations vary by country.
      4 Syncing is only available between TVs connected to the same Wi-Fi access point. Support for Room-to-Room Sharing may vary by country.
      5 Sending and receiving capabilities may differ depending on the TV model.
      – Main TV / Content Sender: LG OLED TVs, including Z2, Z3, Z4, M4, G2, G3, G4, C2, CS, C3, C4, and QNED TVs, including QNED99Q, QNED95Q, QNED 99T
      – Sub TV / Content Receiver: Every LG Smart TV released in 2022 and later 
      # # #

• By Bens
      Bonjour
      J'ai un problème avec le bouton activer/ désactiver le WiFi. Je mets bien le curseur de la télécommande dessus, je clique avec la roulette de la télécommande mais il ne se passe rien.
      Quelqu'un pour m' aider? 
      Merci
    • By Shah Abhay
      I purchased tv lg 7550
      I download jio tv app how
      Ple tell me
    • By Annie Yazbeck
      I can't find the Spotify app on the LG Content Store. When I search it, there is no result. Anyone can help me to get Spotify on LG Smart TV? I tried to use DRmare Software to download Spotify songs to USB flash drive and play them on my LG Smart TV offline for free. But I prefer to use it via the Spotify app directly.
    • By Puja aingh
      Dear LG TEAM,       Kindly update my content store because I can't find the HOTSTAR APP AND JIO CINEMA ZEE5 AND SONY LIV   THANK & REGARDS VIKASH SINGH