Quantcast

PreCentral: Mobile Nations 14: New BlackBerry boss, unstoppable Android, iPad 3 vs. Windows 8

News Reporter

Kevin, Phil, Derek, Daniel, and Rene discuss RIM's new CEO and what it means for BlackBerry in 2012, the unstoppable Android, iPad 3 vs. Windows 8 tablets, Chinese working conditions, and apps and your privacy. This is Mobile Nations!

• Our podcast feed:
    link hidden, please login to view
    |
  • Download directly: |
  • Subscribe in iTunes: |

mf.gif

a2t.imgqJZLfgw8UcU

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By coyote
      I'm surprised by how few Settings there are.  Is there an Android Settings App?
    • By Ayon Mondal
      Whenever I'm trying to run hotstar on my TV it is showing that NETWORK CONNECTION NOT STABLE TRY AGAIN.  Please solve the issue as soon as possible and let me know how to fix it.  This is the serial number of my TV :- 64387205122152TRFLJL
    • By Coweso
      Coweso is a mobile app development company providing quality Android and iOS mobile application development in Australia! Call us and fix a meeting with our sales team.

• By SGray
      Hi - My LG television is currently being bombarded by my toddler messing with the physical control panel, mainly for the volume. Separate to this, I always like to have an Android-enabled remote as I don't always have the physical remote at my side.
      As I did with my old Samsung television prior to upgrading, I disabled the physical buttons on the television using Hotel Mode. I did it on my LG and it was perfectly fine... Until I went to use the LG ThinQ Android app. What followed was days of head scratching why suddenly my LG app was not working - In the end because a few days had passed, my toddler wasn't interested in the non-working physical buttons, I decided to play around with the Hotel Mode - This is when I found that there was a direct conflict between the Android app and Hotel Mode being enabled.
      I tried on a different phone with the same results. However toddler has once again realised the physical buttons work - So in the process of pulling out my hair. I did have another remote app which worked well on my Samsung television, but LG seemed to have nixed it on support so I cannot use the third party app.
      Is there a light at the end of the tunnel??
    • By swattt
      Dobrý den,
      Při sledování Smart TV LG s android boxemTesla se mi často vypíná obraz (problikne) a v rohu se objeví HDR. Nevím si rady v TV to nejde zakázat tak už opravdu nevím?? Kabel?? Mohl by mi prosim někdo dát někdo poradit co s tím?? Děkuji.