Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: Monday Brief: Google Wallet issues, BB DevCon Europe, potential iPad 3 dates, and more!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Question: LG 49UB850V 4K Youtube

Hello, Since a few days, I do not have the possibility to watch videos on the application youtube of my TV LG 49UB850V in 4K. In the settings, it stops at 1080p. I have a very good internet connection (fiber optic), and especially, there are still a few weeks, I could do it without problem. A test video of youtube in 4K is only available in 1080p on my tv, while on the computer, it is available in 4K. On my most recent LG 55C8 also by the way, the 4K is possible on this same video. I did the tes

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: How to connect my LG TV to Google Home Hub?

Hi there, I have a 50" UK6470PLC LG Tv and recently  I bough a Google Home Hub.  I now that my Tv has Google Assistant built-in ( accesible only with Magic Remote wich I don't have) and I want to control the TV via Google Home Hub. Unfortunately , I can't find any solutions to connect my Tv to Google Home Hub. So, is there a way to connect this two devices without any other equipemnt (like Chromecast )?   Thanks in advance!

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• A failed 'iPhone killer' is Qualcomm's new weapon against Apple

The chipmaker owns several patents related to Palm and webOS, and is accusing the iPhone X of copying its user interface. The Palm Pre was one of many purported "iPhone killers" that never stuck. But it still has its fans.  Corinne Schulze/ CNET The legal battle between Apple and Qualcomm just went retro.   The same day that Apple filed a countersuit against Qualcomm, alleging that the chipmaker illegally used Apple battery management technology in Snapdragon processors

in Palm Pre and Pre Plus

• Feature Requests - Who uses Live TV anymore?

Please give us the option to remove Live TV from the Launcher and Home Menu, "Today" from the Home menu, and to auto-launch the last running app (like if you were watching Hulu when you turned off the TV.   I don't have cable and all of these features are just a nuisance to me.  Turning on my tv with the "No signal" or "Scrambled" message because I don't have any live channels is also annoying and looks very unpolished for a $5k TV...   Thanks!

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: LG SJ800V - YouTube App - Change User

Hello, I am using WebOS3.5 on my LG 49 SJV800V. When I log into my YouTube account on my TV via my smartphone app, I login as the wrong user from my Google account.  In the smartphone app the right user is shown, but when I am signed in on the TV app, the Google User is signed in, instead of the one I am using for YouTube. For people who do not know what I am talking about - you can have different Users in one Google account. A while ago Google decided to merge the Google account with

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions