Quantcast

[I really need help pls] Bluetooth connection to wireless headphones driving me crazy

I have a LG TV model 55EG9A7T and I have been trying to connect my sennheiser bluetooth headphones using the wireless sound sync for the longest time but it is not able to find the device under available devices.

I tried to call in LG tech support - but no one seems sure whether only LG brand headphones are supported. 

Does anyone know if only LG headphones are supported?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By asit619
      Disney hotstar doesn't support dolby 5.1 or atmos on my new lg A2 oled.The sound quality in hotstar is so low other than netflix n amazon due toh the above reason.I checked the app last updated on app store it showed me in 03/04/2020.
    • By nsnews org
      I bought my TV from Oman and shifted to India. Model is 65UH603V-TC WebOS 3.4.0
      I have changed the area code to 4816 using service remote but still content page is not updated
      Broadcast country and service country set to India
    • By Matei Fărcaș
      Any word if LG will update their 2013 range to webos, my 42LA620S-ZA is screaming out for webos, gets me mad my tv seems obsolete, give your customers the choice to upgrade, hell I wouldn't mind paying a fee for the update to webos but something tells me my tv is stuck in limbo.
    • By Naveenkumarj
      Hey everyone, I am working on DRM integration in LG TVs. I want to know which DRM levels will work in LG TVs. If the DRM levels work, then how can I find out which DRM level is present for a particular LG device. Could someone please help me with this? Any little info will be helpful. Thanks in advance
    • By GiovanniG
      Hi, today I've lost about 8 hours trying find out how to open an rtsp of an IP camera into a new 65" OLED TV, which is updated to the latest FW. Tons of apps for IPTV but none of them is able to open a working/tested RTSP, also including it into a playlist m3u file. Nobody in this world has thought to display an RTSP on a LG TV? Looks unbelievable.

I've read a bout "webOS Signage and LG" but no ide how to implement it, install it, nowhere it is described.
      I need to display an rtsp stream on LG tv, I have the chance only woth an external device by HDMI or DLNA? That's a shame..
      Thank you for help