Quantcast

REINVENTING THE B2B EXPERIENCE IN A NEW LANDSCAPE

B2B-Experience-01-600x400.jpg

With Brazil still being devastated by COVID-19, businesses in the country are looking at the current situation not as a short-term change but a long-term direction. So instead of taking temporary steps to bide time until social distancing is lifted, the Brazil operation of LG Electronics took the step of opening a new facility that enables them to connect with customers while delivering an immersive experience with LG products without violating social distancing rules.

B2B-Experience-02-600x400.jpg

The LG Business Solutions Center (BSC) in the Barra Funda district on the west side of São Paulo was designed to provide an opportunity to interact with LG’s products in different commercial “zones” such as a Hotel, Hospital, Education, Retail, Meeting Room and Airport all from the safety and comfort of a private showroom. From commercial air conditions to digital signage to transparent OLED displays, the LG BSC is the one-stop location for all things B2B.

B2B-Experience-03-600x382.jpg

Covering 3,000 square meters, the LG Business Solution Center is thought to be the largest showroom of its kind in Latin America. The LG Business Solution Center also serves as a learning center with an area reserved for training repair staff air conditioning professionals with practical and theoretical instructions on how to repair residential and commercial units. The space can also be reserved for private workshops, seminars and presentations for customers, partners as well as employees.

B2B-Experience-04-600x352.jpg

But what really sets LG BSC apart from other showrooms is that the products interact with one another because many of LG’s B2B products are also smart and connectable. The showroom also features a space specially developed for the Connected Home utilizing LG ThinQ, the company’s smart devices brand with artificial intelligence.

B2B-Experience-05-600x365.jpg

“The LG Business Solution Center is one of our biggest projects in the country and is designed to drive the brand’s business with a broad portfolio and services ecosystem,” said Julio Baek, president of LG Electronics Brazil. “Investing in a space where our partners and consumers can experience our products and solutions reinforces LG’s focus on innovation and technology.”

Contributed by LG Brazil

# # #

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JasonB
      Trying to programme my magic remote to control an Amlogic OTT, however keep getting a ‘temporary issue occurred’ when I try. I’ve been trying for over a week now, so this temporary issue isn’t so temporary!
    • By News Reporter
      Recognized for ‘Sustained Excellence’ in Environmental Sustainability,
      LG Also Wins EPA’s Emerging Technology Award

SEOUL, May 5, 2022 – LG Electronics (LG) has been named 2022 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). This prestigious honor, a distinction LG has received nine times since 2012, recognizes the company’s exemplary commitment to protecting the environment through leadership in ENERGY STAR certified products and promotions.
      In addition to the Partner of the Year Award, LG received the ENERGY STAR Emerging Technology Award last month with the EPA honoring 43 LG refrigerator-freezer models, more than any other brand. The award-winning models feature advanced adaptive compressors and use R-600a, a refrigerant with very low global-warming potential (GWP).
      Refrigerators that earn this environmental distinction outperform the federal minimum standard by at least 25 percent when the compressor is in adaptive mode compared to when the compressor is in a fixed-speed mode. Recognized products also contain low GWP (below 15) refrigerant and foam. Inverter Linear Compressor* found in LG’s refrigerator lineups efficiently keep food fresh longer and noise levels lower compared to LG’s conventional models.
      Each year, the ENERGY STAR program honors a group of businesses and organizations that have made outstanding contributions to protecting the environment through superior energy achievements. ENERGY STAR award winners lead their industries in the production, sale and adoption of energy-efficient products, homes, buildings, services and strategies. These efforts are essential to fighting the climate crisis and protecting public health.
      Under its Zero Negative Environmental Impact initiative, LG plans to establish more production sites that make a positive impact on the environment. To ensure that the company reaches its stretch goals for carbon neutrality and circular economy, LG announced its intention to reduce the use of petrochemical-based plastics by introducing up to 600,000 tons of recycled plastic into its manufacturing process by 2030 and nearly double the recovery of electronic waste to 8 million tons by then.
      LG is demonstrating what it takes to build a more sustainable future, according to EPA Administrator Michael S. Regan. “They are showing once again that taking action in support of a clean energy economy can be good not only for the environment, but also for business and customers. We know it’s going to take all of us working together to tackle the climate crisis,” he said.
      * Tested by VDE by comparing energy consumption between LG model GBB530NSCXE (LG Inverter Linear Compressor) and GBB530NSQWB (LG conventional reciprocating compressor). Energy consumption test based on ISO 15502 standard.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Gecko64
      Hello, the wifi of my smart TV is broken since the last update.
      The remote control from my phone too when i use an opérational ethernet connection.

Tried : 
      Full setting reset
      Reboot
      Power reset

Observed :
      After the power reset and unplugged during at least 10 min, the WiFi networks was at new listed but impossible to connect, it says WiFi network not found.
      After a new power off, the searching of wifi networks didn't end without result.
      The remote control also lag a lot each 10 seconds and during 3 or 4 seconds.

TV Informations :
      Model : 49SJ800V-ZB
      Devide Name : [LG] webOS TV SJ800V
      Serial Number : 711MAVDM8903
      webOS TV Version : 3.9.0-62709 (dreadlocks2-dudhwa)
      MAC  Wired : 38:8C:50:F3:2B:5D
      MAC Wireless : 7C:1C:4E:A0:E8:C7 
      ESN : LGTV20171=11002626448
      VSN : 5DBF066A
      Widevine : LGTV17CLGE005126094

Question :
      Is there a way to downgrade by putting the firmware on a USB Key with a FAT 32 filesystem on to be sure it could be read by the TV ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

• By frankfrankfrank1
      Hello everyone , 
      I search the solution that allow me to  capture in real-time the image from the screen trough USB , ignorer to process it. if it isn't impossible, I ok for me , capturing only the frame of the screen.  
      thank you 
    • By Saad Farooq
      Dear all,

We are having the issue in our two LG smart TVs applications are not showing in the portal and also the screen cast application i have tried alot not find any solution.
      Please help if someone know the solution.

Thanks.