Quantcast

Pointer Lag!

Enrico

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Smartboy
      Before I buy this very nice LG TV with WebOS 23, my wife and I were using an old samsung with an android TV box. So it is very difficult to adapt to the cursor / pointer. I read the documentation and found it is possible to press the direction buttons to momentarely remove the cursor (which is painfull to navigate for us). But each time I press one of the home, return, wheel buttons,  then you know what, the pointer is back on the screen. I read the documentation from A to Z and didn't find any parameter to permanently DISABLE the pointer ... Any workaround or parameter that I missed ? 
    • By Packard8
      Hi Folks, I recently bought an LG 65C3 OLED. When first set up, the on screen pointer was visible, now it has disappeared. Under setings>pointer options are grayed out (deactivated). Is there a way to recover it short of resetting everything to the default state? Thanks
    • By alexl
      Hello, I would like to disable "Pointer Mode" for my app on LG TV.

My app doesn't currently support pointer mode so it runs into issues when there are users who inadvertently use the cursor. Is it possible to disable?

In the documentation, I've only found cursorStateChange, which is an event when the cursor appears or disappears, but nothing to actually disable cursor mode. 

Thanks in advance.
    • By LG C1 55
      During initial set up for LG C1 tv, I selected to have tv read aloud the set up instructions rather than using the cursor to navigate.  Now cursor does not work and I don’t know how to turn off the voice that reads everything I navigate, such as settings, Home Screen etc. Does anyone know how to activate the cursor on the remote?
    • By Nath8884
      Good evening.

I have a LG 43UK6950PLB, a few years old.
      Suddenly yesterday most things stopped working. 
      The apps just freeze and won't load,
      The remote cursor has disappeared,
      If selecting a different input, it won't load that input and just freezes. 
      Wifi isn't connected, however it can find my router in the menu, just won't connect. 
      I've carried out a reset, unplugging, and turning off standby mode etc to no avail.
      Any help appreciated, thank you.