Quantcast

LG OBJET COLLECTION HERALDS GLOBAL ERA OF TAILORED HOME APPLIANCES

Diverse Material and Color Choices to Match Any Décor;
Comes with LG’s Renowned Performance and Quality

LG-Objet-Collection-03-600x338.png

SEOUL, May 26, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) announces the commencement of the international launch of LG Objet Collection, designed to meet the growing consumer demand for personalized, stylish and functional home appliances. Debuting as Furniture Concept Appliances at CES 2021, the LG Objet Collection’s Fridge and Freezer pair will debut in China, a market with already robust demand for LG premium appliances. Availability in key markets of Asia and Europe will follow soon thereafter.

Blurring the line between state-of-the-art home appliances and designer furnishings, the LG Objet Collection boasts a modern, minimalist design language that elevates and blends in effortlessly in any indoor environment. With a range of luxurious materials and subtle, sophisticated colors that can be mixed and matched according to preference, the collection provides a compelling way for customers to express their unique personalities tailored to suit personal tastes and the existing décor.

The LG Objet Collection Fridge and Freezer offer a chic, understated aesthetic that complements any style of kitchen, as well as outstanding performance with LG’s industry-leading refrigeration technologies. The pair presents consumers with a selection of timeless, high-quality finishes, including stainless steel and glass.

The stainless steel option offers three color variations (green, silver and matte black) for a chic, modern look, while the glass finish comes in four elegant tints (mint, pink, beige and silver) that allow the appliances to fit in seamlessly with any kitchen design.1 With LG’s proven refrigeration system, LINEARCooling™, the Fridge guarantees outstanding cooling performance. LINEARCooling helps maintain a precise, even internal temperature with minimal fluctuations (±0.5 degrees Celsius), helping to keep food items, such as fruits and vegetables, fresh for up to seven days.2,3

LG plans to expand its LG Objet Collection of premium kitchen appliances with more striking products such as InstaView™ refrigerator and Styler wardrobe management system to achieve a unified, visually-harmonious living environment.

“The launch of the LG Objet Collection in international markets marks the beginning of an era of the personalized appliance,” said Lyu Jae-cheol, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company. “Offering understated design and different options of materials and colors to choose from, LG’s stylish innovations help make it possible for consumers to create a space that truly reflects their unique sensibilities.”

# # #

1 Color and material options may vary by country and market.
2 Based on TÜV Rheinland test results using LG’s internal testing method measuring average peak to peak temperature fluctuation in fresh food compartment of LG refrigerator model GLT51PZGSZ. No load and normal temperature setting. Results may vary in actual usage.
3 Based on TÜV Rheinland test results using LG’s internal testing method measuring the time required for specific food stored in the fresh food compartment of LG refrigerator model GLT51PZGSZ to decrease in weight by five percent. Results may vary in actual usage.

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Syed Jalal
      This is the error I'm facing when I try to launch on the LG WebOS TV Emulator as 
      ares-launch --device emulator com.yourdomain.app.firstapp On the emulator I see nothing but a blank black screen. When I run the webOS TV Emulator I can only see the TV remote control with the blank screen. I've tried using the controller to go to menu > App Manager and then launch from the installed apps but its of no luck either. I see the display on browser but not on the emulator
      I have installed this full package for windows 10. Can anyone please help me here so that I can see the display on my emulator.
    • By BB82
      Hello Everyone!
      I've been following you since a while but this is my first post.
      It's about turning on or off the TV (OLED55E7N with WebOS 6.00.05) using Google Home. I can do it using LG ThinQ app, I'm able lo link the LG account to Google Home, but I can't find the menu "Set up TV for Google Home assistant".  Anyone else with similar experiences?
    • By News Reporter
      LG Calls on Young Musicians and Creators
      to Express Their Own “Life’s Good” Message

SEOUL, May 27, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) today announced that its 2021 Life’s Good campaign will consist of two exciting components: Life’s Good Music Project in collaboration with acclaimed singer, songwriter and producer Charlie Puth and the Life’s Good Film, to be directed by rising star Jackson Tisi.
      LG’s Life’s Good campaign gives young people around the world the opportunity to let their creativity and talent shine. First launched last year, the Life’s Good Music Project calls on aspiring, young performers to share their own compositions expressing LG’s uplifting Life’s Good message. Anyone who loves music and can hum a tune is invited to submit an original accompaniment based on the 2021 version of the Life’s Good song, produced by Charlie Puth. The talent behind the winning entries will receive OLED TVs along with other LG products and the opportunity to complete and perform the song with Puth.
      Submissions to the Life’s Good Music Project can be made by posting to Instagram or YouTube with the hashtag #LifeisGoodMusic_LG until June 27. Full entry details can be found .
      “I can’t wait to listen to everyone’s submissions and hear their take on the melody and chorus,” said Puth. “Music has always been a source of healing and empowerment for me, and I know this is going to be a memorable experience for everyone.”
      This year’s Life’s Good Film will be directed by Jackson Tisi, who won Gold at the Young Director Award 2020 for his moving short documentary, LEON. LG is further challenging the next generation of filmmakers to visually capture the moments and places that have meaning in their lives and how they interpret LG’s Life’s Good philosophy.
      The accompanying Life’s Good Film Project is intended to convey a universal message of hope and celebrate the diversity of experiences and viewpoints of young auteurs from all over the globe through their inspiring, unique stories. Submissions can be made by posting to Instagram or YouTube with the hashtag #LifeisGoodFilm_LG until June 27. Details for participation in the Life’s Good Film Project can be seen .
      “I believe there’s something profound in our everyday thoughts and the places we go to seek inspiration or solace,” said Tisi. “By sharing what we find in our everyday, this film will convey a resonating message of what life still holds.”
      To accompany the 2021 Life’s Good campaign, LG has also created a brand channel on offering a variety of cheerful GIF stickers – including those from both the Life’s Good Music Project and Life’s Good Film Project – for use on Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat and other social platforms.
      For more on the 2021 Life’s Good campaign, stay tuned to LG’s and .
      # # #

• By News Reporter
      Connecting with consumers is critical to gaining their attention in a cluttered environment. To drive home the superiority of LG OLED TVs with consumers, LG in the USA has launched Only on OLED, a campaign and content strategy that positions LG as the necessary and exclusive partner to the biggest moments in entertainment. Focusing on key consumer passions that are drivers for TV purchases, the campaign will feature unparalleled access to unique events and moments best enjoyed on LG OLED TVs.
      The key components of Only on OLED include a live celebrity gaming showdown series, docu-style short films featuring professional star athletes and exclusive sneak peeks at never-before-seen content from some of this year’s most anticipated movie releases available only on LG TV’s FOMO Channel app on the webOS smart TV platform.

“The Only on OLED program embraces the entertainment passion points of our consumers taking them beyond the actual movie, sporting event or gaming play with never-before-seen events and behind-the scenes content best experienced on OLED TVs,” said Peggy Ang, LG US’s senior vice president of marketing.
      The campaign kicked off last week with the first LG OLED Ultimate Gaming Showdown featuring multi-platinum-selling music mogul DJ Khaled and world-renowned actor Megan Fox. The two stars competed in a head-to-head Fortnite battle, live streamed on professional esports team Evil Geniuses’ .

The event, which generated more than one million live views, focused on LG OLED’s unrivaled superiority as the best TV for gaming. PR coverage in lifestyle and gaming publications including People Magazine and Hypebeast, and a series of witty social media videos featuring Fox and Khaled were the key drivers generating consumer attendance.
      Khaled and Fox were both coached by Evil Geniuses talents Justin “FearItSelf” Kats and Wilton “Zews” Prado. Fox’s celebrity boyfriend Machine Gun Kelly also made an unexpected cameo appearance.
      Following the live event, LG TV owners will have exclusive access to behind-the-scenes content plus the ability to watch the event on-demand on LG’s exclusive FOMO Channel app. Future Gaming Showdown participants and battles will be announced throughout the year.

Only on OLED will also deliver exclusive sports and movie experiences featuring star athletes and some of the most anticipated movie releases of 2021. Launching this spring, Only on OLED will debut two bespoke short films featuring professional football and basketball superstars taking fans behind-the-scenes for a glimpse into the story behind the player. And this summer, LG TV owners will have access to exclusive content from a few of this year’s highly anticipated Warner Bros. Pictures film releases. More details on these programs will be announced at a later date.
      Contributed by LG USA
      # # #

• By Fawzy
      i have error when i trying to run this command 
      ares-launch com.lgdev.hello-world  
      this is the result
      ares-launch ERR! Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:22
      can anyone help me with this issue