Quantcast

Recording starts one hour too late

Horst Pick

Question

Recent  recordings - planned from program guide - started one hour too late. My guess: Problem might be connected to summer time (Germany, CES) as it used to work correctly beforehand.

Times shown in program guide are correct CES.

Has anyone an idea what to do? Thanks

Horst

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ron Williams
      I am unable to set a reminder or to set recording of any BBC1 programs on my oled 55a26la tv via Freeview .Anyone else experiencing this fault ?
      is there a fix for this ?

• By kennyboom99
      hi Guys,
      My lg tv when set to live tv will show full screen for around 20 seconds and then show a very small shrunk screen in the top left corner of the channel
      i can switch channels but the screen stays mall
      netflix displays in full screen
      picutre test shows full screen
      i have tried resetting the tv, power cycling, changing cables (coax) and nothing is making a difference.
      anyone have any ideas on what causes this?

this is what the screen looks like 
      link hidden, please login to view  
      any help is much appreciated

• By Hblone
      Hallo, I bought a 55un74006LB smart tv in Italy. It seems not to have usb recording capabilities, according to the information on the italian website, but the UK site declare it has. I think it's the same product with the same functions, so how can I turn the live tv and usb recording on? I think I found the options in the service menu but I cannot change the values. Any suggestion?
    • By Lee Wells
      I have connect an external hard drive to record to shows but when I try to setup recording it tells me to connect a USB device. I have 2 USB devices connected and can browse files on them. Am I missing something? 
    • By ahreeves
      I'm using the OLED77C8PUA TV.
      The speed on the internet coming into the residence should display on the TV's webpage when the speedtest.com or fast.com or Ookla.com is entered into the LG browser from the TV's homepage.
      I get 400+ Mbps from Spectrum. I watch on a OLED 77C8PUA. I have Apple TV, TIVO BoltVox-Spectrum Card, and direct ethernet from my Netgear switcher that gives the whole house 400+ Mbps anywhere, even WIFI.
      On the OLED, I see 9-32 Mbps ethernet wired, 25-52 Mbps wifi. Wifi in reality should be lower. I still get buffering and that brought me to use my extended warranty to have a tech come out to check the set.
      This tech tried changing the MOBO only to find out that is was a dead board. Although, he did change out the WIFI card. When reinstalled the same speeds were recorded from the LG homepage browser. 
      I would like a justification from an INTELLIGENT LG tech to tell us "what's up".
      Answers or similar situations and the results, Please.