Quantcast

Record 2 programs at once?

Welsh dragon

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Batman
      I have a LG 43QNED756RA AEK Smart TV 
      If I go to General -> Programmes -> Programme Manager -> Edit All Programmes, I only get the options to Lock/Unlock and Skip/Restore
      So I cannot Move or Edit Program Numbers or Delete
      Any help and comments would be appreciated

• By Richard Fitz
      I have just purchased a Seagate 2tb Hdd to record on my lg tv it is recognised on the dashboard but when I try to recorded it asks me to insert a drive. Any sugestions

• By Di59
      I have 2 LG smart Tv's and I am unable to pause live TV with my 40Gb USB which I have formatted to NTFS.
      TV models
      43UJ634V
      And 
      32LM6300PLA

Please can you give me easy to follow instructions so that I can set up both Tv's to be able to pause live Tv and to be able to record programmes.
    • By Jeffrey Rapp
      I recently purchased an LG OLED48C2AUA. Frankly, I'm not pleased. The biggest problem is searching for programs, particularly across apps. For example, if I'm in Netflix, and search for a program that happens to be in Prime Video, using voice control (Alexa or LG) or the speak button on the remote, I usually get random UTube trailers or other suggestions, or no suggestions at all. It seems I have to know in advance what streaming app it's on, and even that doesn't work all the time. Before purchasing this TV, I used to be able to immediately find the program using the voice control on my Xfinity remote, or the Roku remote (if the program was on a streaming service) and my "unsmart" Sharp TV, with the input set to either cable box or Roku, as appropriate.
      I don't want to have to know in advance what app the program is streaming on to find it. I want to be able to simply say "Alexa, show me "Boardwalk Empire", no matter what program or app the TV is currently tuned to. I want the complete list of possibilities to choose from, particularly since some may be free, depending on my subscriptions. Is this possible?
    • By Lizzy
      I have set up a hard disc, that I can see in the home menu, but when I go to the guide and select the "i" it only gives me the option to watch. I am very new to smart television and I can't figure out how to correct this problem.