Good evening all,
Via WebOS, i have tried to download an .avi file but i got a message similar to "Downloading file is not supported" from the browser.
I would like to find a way (via another app, via an external device or whatever) to download a media file into my TV or USB drive plugged-in. Then, I would like the TV to play that downloaded file.
Any idea how to do this ?
In other words, today, what I do:
- download a media file from the web with my computer (700mo)
- copy the media into an USB drive
- unplug the usb drive from my computer
- plug the usb drive into my TV
- play the media to watch it with my TV
I would like to avoid using my computer to watch my downloaded media on my TV.
My TV : OLED65C2
Guys, please advise how we can stream the FIFA World Cup on LG Smart Tv? Jio Cinema has won the exclusive rights and it would be an absolute shame if we are not able to watch the biggest sporting event in the world on our smart TV. Nullifies the entire purpose of a Smart TV. Kindly get this addressed.